Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sons of Anarchy



On the flip side, today I felt like I woke up in the land that time forgot. I see these two guys walking around in what looked like support gear. Then I get up close and one looked like support gear but the other was a patch on the back of a hoodie that said Sons of Anarchy British Columbia. The guy looked about 50 years old.

I'm like what the hell is that? Sons of Anarchy is a freaking TV show. It was the same name but the bottom rocker said British Columbia. OK maybe the guy just had worked on the set and was wearing a hoodie from the TV series. Surely you wouldn't have a grown man wearing a patch for a new puppet club named after a TV series. That wouldn't even be mid life crisis that'd be just plain dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.