Monday, February 2, 2015

David Giles' trial has finally begun



David Giles' trial has finally begun as well. He was in court room 55. No jury was present so I'll have to check the publication ban to see what I'm allowed to say. I don't think he's being tried by jury though. The whole thing reminded me of an old Van Halen song. After I consult the publication ban I'll explain why. My point is it would be nice to have people keep an eye on that trial as well otherwise we won't know what was said after the publication ban is lifted. I'm back at work tomorrow and can't make it any more. Cheers.

Ok I still have to examine the publication bans but it appears the actual trial hasn't started yet so this would be a pre trial making any evidence discussed not publishable. That means I can't tell you why the case reminds me of an old Van Halen song but when the publication ban is lifted I most certainly will. I will however record my dissent with regards to the courts elusiveness about letting you know what publication bans exist and what their parameters are. The desk was really irritated with me for asking and just referred me to the web site. I just saw the back of Giles' ugly head today sporting they reddish orange jump suit but I do recall seeing him look like a hobo clown in his last video appearance. Can we tell the public why the brain surgeon hasn't made bail yet? I guess we'll have to wait for that too. Let's home this clown gets convicted once and for all.

The Lindsay Buziak walk was yesterday as well.

13 comments:

  1. "Can we tell the public why the brain surgeon hasn't made bail yet?"

    Two possibilities come to mind.......
    1) He doesn't want to have to explain later how he comes to have that much money. ie a defense strategy of playing poor in contrast to the Crown portraying him as making millions from drugs, or
    2) He's safer in jail than he would be on the streets. More difficult to hit the guy in there. It wouldn't be the first time......

    There may be a ban on publication, but there's no ban on speculation..... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it have anything to do with the Dominican Republic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if that was mentioned specifically but even if it was I wouldn't be allowed to say.

      Delete
    2. in other news Johnny Spezzano of the ottawa nomads is dead..

      Delete
  3. Yeah it really reminded me of a van halen song just like cold play reminded you of clay? Do you just sit there and throw on albums and think about gangsters? Wtf is wrong with you? You need to stop day dreaming of people who have nothing to do with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think Larry mizen listened to some slayer before he bashed in Janice shores face? Turned her head into a big pile of mush? You're woman was destroyed!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't even make it to his age

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I listen to Elton John I think about you and your love for men

    ReplyDelete
  7. You clearly are retarded if songs remind you of gangsters. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Van Halen song was a not so subtle reference to Panama which I can't explain because of the publication ban. Ever read Animal Farm? Evidently not. Coldplay’s Viva La Vida actually suits Giles better. How he has fallen and how never an honest word was ever heard when David Giles ruled the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say Kayla I don't like everything agent k writes but I think the comment you made about Janice shore getting killed by mizen is disgusting any man who hurts a women is a coward and a bitch anyone who writes comments like yours is pure GOOF

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.