Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Fatal shooting outside Langley Cactus Club - Update

Update: Eastern Canadian Crime Report is reporting that the victim of the fatal shooting was Jiwan Singh Joha, a 23 year old member of the Brother's Keepers. Rememebr Lil Man was a member of the Brothers Keepers and he was not killed by a rival. His own crew killed him. The Brother's Keepers work for the Edmonton Hells Angels. They ordered Lil Man's murder.

CTV is reporting that "Homicide investigators were called to the parking lot of a restaurant in Langley after a shooting killed a 23-year-old man Monday night, according to authorities. Langley RCMP say officers first responded to reports of shots fired at the Cactus Club near 200 Street and Langley Bypass around 9:45 p.m. 'First responders promptly arrived in the area and located one individual in medical distress. Despite life saving efforts, the individual succumbed to their injuries at the scene,' Sgt. Zynal Sharoom said, in a statement. Roughly 15 minutes later, police responded to a vehicle on fire near 232 Street and 75 Avenue—a hallmark of gang-related violence."

The Langley Advance Times is reporting that "Fong said the victim was known to police, but that IHIT was not releasing his identity yet. He had a police history linked to drug and weapon offences and was known to be gang-affiliated. The man was facing criminal charges related to drugs in Manitoba, Fong said."

Multiple shooters, dressed in black, stray bullets everywhere. This was reckless. Shooting bystanders is a big deal. Hunters, know what's behind your target. They're lucky they didn't shoot one of their own guys. 


19 comments:

  1. Cactus club i Stay away from to many gangster go there to eat and hang out especially at evening time also the prices are too expensive .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cactus club is pretty popular. There have been a few shootings there.

      Delete
  2. White Spot is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty retro. I guess Whitespot is pretty good.

      Delete
    2. $3 less for the same burger and you get refillable fries and extra coleslaw no charge and it's 100% CANADIAN with history. CC is CANADIAN to but it employs narcissistic females and attracts narcissistic people. I don't own a restaurant I'm just sayin.

      Delete
    3. When I was young we used to order deep fried mushrooms and sangaree there. That was a lifetime ago.

      Delete
  3. Yikes! I walk by the place sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Dennis are we going to see a tit for tat killings? I wonder what would the police do differently if let's say some waitress in Cactus Club took a bullet and died? The police would make things happen and bend the rules that's what. But they just play pretend until something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope becuase it wasn't a rival and IHIT's not going to release the name so we can't prove it.

      Delete
  5. I avoid Cactus club in general to many young Punjabi guys go there i am not racist but look at all the violence thay have done in the last 30 years in the lowermainland .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe all the comments at work about the shooting. "More brown guys shooting brown guys" or "Guess what nationality it was." I reminded them that the Brokers Keepers work for the Edmonton Hells Angels.

      I remember 6Ademics posting videos of drunk Punjabi guys fighting with each other at a wedding saying it happens far too often. Sikhs don't drink alcohol. Those clowns embarrass their own community. The Wake up Surrey movement were upstanding citizens who opposed gang violence and extortion.

      I think the key thing to remember is shooting a rival drug dealer isn't being a warrior, it's being a criminal and there's nothing noble about that.

      Delete
  6. The colour you are doesn’t matter, it’s the choices you make in life. A lot of these high priced restaurants, clubs and bars, attract gangsters from all walks of life. Steer clear from these types of dishonest losers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As an interesting side note, I talked to sex worker and she told me that the owner of the agency she worked at used to hire most of her women from Cactus Club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anything about that. I've never actually been in one but I know they're popular.

      Delete
  8. I never liked cactus club. The food is minuscule, overpriced, and the atmosphere is pretty much screams douche bag. Most of the young girls who serve you are all a bunch of wannabe, Instagram models. There’s too many “digital creators“ on Instagram that probably don’t even have a worthwhile job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those chic rearaurants give you zero fries. Its ridiculous a little cup of fries they give you it a disgrace. Should be a flowing plate full for the prices they charge. Why I go to White Spot.

      Delete
    2. As I said, without having ever been there I think they are trying to portray themselves as a little more high end in which case people would be ordering something other than fries with their meal. Whitespot has lasted this long for a reason.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.