Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Conservatives and Genocide

I'm going to make a separate post about Truth and Reconciliation Day but before I do that I just wanted to say a word about BC Conservatives and Federal Conservatives and genocide. 

Recently Mark Carney made an obscenely offensive speech claiming that Iran is the biggest threat to world peace on earth. That was a dark devious lie fabricated to justify a genocide and an unprovoked invasion not to mention support for the eye gouging Saudi oil monopoly. 

Before I begin, let's just compare Mark Carney's position on Iran with Charlie Kirk. You don't have to be a leftist extremist to oppose genocide. It is indisputable that the war with Iran is solely to support Israel's unprovoked invasion of Lebanon. It is not a noble quest and Mark Carney is a liar. 

Having said that, we all know Pierre Poilievre would be even worse. He would join right in with that atrocity just like Harper would have joined right in with the unlawful invasion of Iraq based on a lie. So that is very concerning. 

How can Conservatives endorse lies and atrocities? It is a shameful disgrace. Just like Mark Carney is. Recently I made a post about how a Liberal MP was demoted for supporting a bill limiting sale of weapons to Israel. Why are NDP the only ones talking about this? This is where we need to set party politics aside and recognize when the opposing party says or does something good. 

Opposing the war with Iraq was a good thing just like opposing the war with Iran is. Opposing the genocide in Gaza is a no brainer. If we can't do that then everything we stand for is a lie. Stand with any man as long as he stands right and part with him when he goes wrong. Satan Yahoo is prophetically evil.

Canada and America can have a bad leader. So can Israel. If we can't admit that then we are living a lie. Growing up I never understood why all the world would be gathered against Israel. Now I know why. We can all see why. Israel's pride cycle has once again revealed itself. God does not condone evil. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the work you do .You are a balanced voice and speak truth that most Canadians dont wanr to hear .Wish you had a bigger mainstream reach but more folks are waking up .Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.