Saturday, August 29, 2026

Cody Haevischer's stay of proceedings denied

CBC is reporting that "A B.C. Supreme Court judge has rejected an application by one of the Surrey Six killers to stay the convictions against him. Nearly 20 years after a gangland slaying that shocked the province, Justice Martha Devlin said Thursday that allegations of abuse of process levelled by Cody Haevischer against police and corrections officials did not rise to the level that would have seen her stay the case against him. The judge's decision resulted in six convictions for murder and one count of conspiracy to commit murder against Haevischer being officially entered into the judicial record — meaning the gangster must serve a life sentence for his crimes."

That decision was just posted on the Supreme court website along with another decision about contempt of court for refusing to answer certain questions when cross examined. For contempt of court he was sentenced to two years to be served concurrently with his life sentence for murder which means zero extra time served. The stay of proceedings decision was a delicate balancing act as the RCMP misconduct in that case was extreme.

Yet to allow the Surrey Six murderers off because of the police misconduct would not have been in the public interest. Jamie Bacon filed a separate claim and won only to have the decision overturned on appeal. Then they let Jamie Bacon in witness protection for basically doing nothing. IHIT and the Surrey RCMP screwed up the Surrey Six investigation in every way possible. 

It mentions after Jamie Bacon tried to kill person X, person x started cooperating with the police. He didn't realize that included letting his GF sleep with the police just like they slept with Jamie Bacon's GF. The original person x became person y after the second person x started cooperating.  

Let's not forget the police made an audio of Jamie Bacon trying to convince Mathew Johnson, one of his former body guards, to join him in witness protection and start cooperating with the police. Shortly after that Mathew Johnston mysteriously died of cancer. Why would Jamie Bacon put his life and his family's life at risk trying to recruit Mathew Johnston into Witness protection knowing that he was dying of cancer. He would not. There was no advanced warning of Mathew Johnston's diagnosis like there was for Sophon Sek

Jamie Bacon ordered the Surrey Six. Letting him off was obscene. 

Many copies of the Jamie Bacon audio were censored and deleted.

Another copy of the Jamie Bacon audio remains

Post media news was forced to admit it.

22 comments:

  1. Was Cody a tough guy ? Who did he grow up with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. Matt and DK were Jamie's bodyguards. I don't know who he grew up with. DK played hockey in Abbotsford with an old guy's league and was knows for roid raging.

      Delete
    2. Just a bunch of low educated dumb drug dealing gangbangers with no life. Life’s what you make of it.

      Delete
    3. It's crazy how so many of these guys now are dead. Karma doesn't lose an address for sure.

      Delete
    4. in that photo of 8 of them 4 of of them are dead already and it's not even been 20 years yet that would be OCT-19-27 so 18.5 years it's been. Dennis do you think Cody will ever get out? I can't see it. I mean you killed 6 people that is a mass murderer I can't even see Canada's weak justice system allowing that. What about DK he should be eligible to get out now after serving 15 years. Where is Jackman wasn't him in for something else? Where is Anton and what deal did he get isn't he eligible after 15 years like DK? Jamie is in Edmonton still correct? Surprised nobody has taken any action or maybe they are all gone now and trying to change their lives. Many people followed this case and know lots of these guys that is why I think it's a good idea to do a story on it. You said before it's old news but it's more interesting than any new news.

      Delete
    5. Jamie Bacon's out and he ordered it. Cody has no parole for 25 years. After that it's highly likely. I think Anton got a better deal than DK but I don't now for sure. I highly doubt Jamie Bacon is in Edmonton. I think that is bullsh*t. Looks like Jackman also got a life sentence with no parole for 25 years.

      Delete
    6. I think you are right and someone as high profile to cause retaliation as jamie bacon that they likely have him somwhere back east.

      Delete
    7. Indeed. If you read the Post Media News article that admits the audio is real then states he's no longer a member of the Red Scorpions, we all know what that means.

      Delete
    8. He debreiefed.

      Delete
    9. Anton got 25 to life, but will probably be out after the 25

      Delete
    10. They claim he did but I'm not entirely sure that's true.

      Delete
  2. Sephon Sek dead ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No announcement. Last we heard he had terminal cancer.

      Delete
  3. Ed Schellenberg and Chris Mohan should never be forgotten since they were innocent people who lost their lives. But it’s been almost 20 years. At some point, we have to stop looking back and let people move forward. There’s been enough time spent on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Talking about these murders is basically flogging a dead horse. Let’s just put the past behind us and move on with our lives already. Stop talking about it.

      Delete
    2. Remembering Ed Schellenberg and Chris Mohan is great. Glorifying their murderers is not. Jamie Bacon was an idiot. There's not much else to talk about.

      Delete
  4. Any idea where lolo lanski is being held? I read a while ago he caught a change for assaulting a corrections officer in the Okanagan. Maybe when he was Here for his trial?

    Do red scorpions have any drug lines anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea and it would probably be wise not to publicly post it because he has also been stabbed himself. I'd say it was likely he attended the trial but it could have been via video link.

      I'm not in the know as to what the RS are currently doing. I was told they became a prison gang handling money. That was before Jamie Bacon left them. No doubt Lolo Lanski and Kyle Latimer still have people that work for them and the Red and White.

      Delete
    2. Lolo is held in Oliver, BC jail.. he just finished his murder trial.. found guilty of only manslaughter.. he already plead guilty for assaulting the guard.. got 365 days in jail.. his next court date for sentencing will be October 7th of this year

      Delete
  5. Also abby has been queit for so long. I wonder if BK took over townline hill for good.or abbypd doing their job. I know there was a few UN guys from Jimi sandhus old crew who used to actually live up there not too long ago

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.