Previously I've said politics in BC is very tidal. They swing one way until that party pisses them off then they completely swing the other way to get rid of them. This patterns keeps repeating itself. Well the momentum has finally changed.
People are finally fed up with David Eby. I know someone who is a Justin Trudeau lover who is voting BC Conservatives this time just to get rid of David Eby. Hohn Horgan ran a surplus. David Eby spent that and racked up unnecessary debt in a very reckless and irresponsible manner. He's done with Eby. I think we all are.
Spending John Horgan's surplus was one thing but is was all the other crazy things as well. Like the failed attempt at decriminalization of hard drugs. We all saw what happened when they tried that. So did Portland.
Crime and in your face addiction was completely put of control. I know someone who was coming home from work in Surrey on the bus and the bus couldn't stop at the bus stop because the bus shelter was full of addicts smoking crystal meth. I went straight to my MLA over that.
Then there was David Eby's attempt to turn hospitals into Safe Injection sites put nurses and Health Care workers at risk. As well as the infamous free crack pipe vending machines at hospitals which like decriminalization, made BC hospitals ground zero for drug related criminal violence.
So I guess things are finally coming to a head for David Eby's insane extremism. People re fed up and they're turning to the BC Conservatives to get rid of him once and for all. I did say I trust Dallas Brodie more than I trust this BC Liberal Conservative alliance. That's because I don't trust any politician or party. However, I'm not seeing the same momentum flocking to One BC that I am flooding to the BC Conservatives.
I guess people are relieved Peter Milobar and Áʼa꞉líya Warbus are gone. The fact that no bodies were found in the Kamloops Residential School they told everyone there was is a big deal. A lot of people are very concerned about that and when BC Conservative MLA's expressed that concern from their constituents, Áʼa꞉líya Warbus trashed them on social media.
Not only are people upset they were lied to, but they are also upset about all the money that went missing over it. Peter Milobar's wife was directly involved with that fiasco and when Kerry-Lynne Findlay expressed that concern, the fake news jumped all over her calling her racist. Race has nothing to do with it. Laundering tax dollars does.
People are concerned with DRIPA. The UN's agenda is insane and it does not involve protecting Aboriginal rights. Now that Peter Milobar and Áʼa꞉líya Warbus are gone, we need to get rid of DRIPA and this insane inequality that's been crammed down our throat that puts the sovereignty of Canada at risk along with property rights. The top two candidates in the last leadership race were both passionately opposed to DRIPA and supported property rights.
It's like SOGI. For years the fake news insisted if we disagreed with SOGI we were transphobic right wing extremists. Concerned parents held a weekly protest on a North Vancouver overpass and David Eby shut that lawful protest down. That was an outrageous violation of the Charter of Rights.
The pictures from the SOGI material were obscene. Parents objected to the sexualization of children in school. This included separate protests by Sikhs and Muslims so white supremacy has absolutely nothing to do with it. Thankfully, as Martin Luther King declared, no lie can live forever.
Joffre Lakes Park’s race-based closure continues through September 30. On October 1, everyone will be welcomed back.
— Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (@JCCFCanada) September 28, 2026
A public park should be open to everyone. Lawyers funded by the Justice Centre sent a legal warning letter challenging the closure: https://t.co/wQ7pXyRH3O pic.twitter.com/NexDTJBNWK
Today we announced our BC Energy Superpower Plan, a common sense solution to unlock the potential of our great province.
— Conservative Party of BC (@Conservative_BC) September 28, 2026
BC’s abundant natural gas reserves will transform our economy and unleash jobs for BC workers.
We have what the world needs, and the Conservative Party of BC… pic.twitter.com/I53fcP6s6O
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.