Evidently there was a broadcasted debate between Candace Owens and Andrew Wilson that got a lot of views. So many that all the podcasters are chiming in and giving their synopsis. I didn't watch the debate so I'm not going to do what everyone else is doing and give you my synopsis of the debate. I'm simply going to explain why I didn't watch it.I stand by my position that I am not confident Tyler Robinson killed Charlie Kirk and we should be absolutely certain before putting a man to death. I think my credibility will survive this very basic stance. In fact, I encourage everyone to maintain that outlook until trial. https://t.co/NotOUEvSCK
— Clint Russell (@LibertyLockPod) August 16, 2026
Evidently Andrew Wilson is from TPUSA and was arguing against the concern that Tyler Robinson did not kill Charlie Kirk with a 30-06. Consequently I have no interest in anything he has to say for two reasons.
First of all TPUSA has completely gone down the toilet. Charlie Kirk was clearly against a war with Iran and had many concerns with the Gaza genocide. After his murder TPUSA has completely betrayed Charlie Kirk's legacy. So on that fact alone I have no interest in what they (TPUSA) have to say.
The second reason is because it is crystal clear that Charlie Kirk was not shot with a 30-06. That fact is not debatable. It is obvious. Claiming that there was no exit wound because Charlie Kirk's neck of steal revealed a miracle is absurd. That's like saying the third tower collapsed at freefall speed into it's own blueprint due to heat and fire. It defies the science.
Nick Fuentes claims that if you believe any conspiracy theories about the Charlie Kirk murder you are a mental retard. That is ridiculous. If you believe Charlie Kirk was shot with a 30-06 you are a mental retard. The same with Andrew Wilson. Nick Fuentes is obviously a Fed while Andrew Wilson is the Devil's advocate in more ways than one.
I don't agree with everything Candace Owens has to say. She expresses some opinions that I fell are extreme and false. All Jews are not pedophiles and Freemasons do not traffic children. It's somewhat ironic Candace Owens can so eagerly point the finger and make false allegations like that without looking in the mirror and discussing the long history of pedophilia within the Catholic Church. You can't talk about one without the other.
Nevertheless, Charlie Kirk was not shot with a 30-06. You don't have to agree with everything Candace Owens says to recognize that and if you do disagree with some things Candace Owens says, that doesn't mean you have to throw reason out the window and believe everything TPUSA says which defiantly contradicts everything that Charlie Kirk said before he was murdered.
This debate legitimatized a lie and increased polarization. I saw one clip where Andrew Wilson asked Candace Owens is she felt TPUSA or Erica Kirk had anything to do with Charlie Kirk's murder. She said she didn't want to get into any legal trouble but said if she was an investigator, she would ask them lots of questions. Whether or not TPUSA had foreknowledge of Charlie Kirk's assassination is not relevant. We can all see how TPUSA has completely flipped on Gaza and Iran and have embraced all the positions the high price donors Charlie Kirk turned down. Everyone can see that.
Everyone can see how TPUSA has completely changed and has betrayed the passionate principles about Iran and Gaza their founder held. That's a fact.
Then comes the ego. Now Andrew Wilson is stamping his feet like a child claiming he won the debate which I highly doubt. However, that gives rise to two separate ideas. Who won the debate and who's right because you can still win a debate if you are arguing a lie.
Personally I don't care who won the debate. I care who's right and who's wrong. It's like all those TPUSA trolls that were show enhanced footage of the video in court then defiantly lied about what it showed. TPUSA are liars. That means there's nothing to talk about. Nick Fuentes is an idiot. It doesn't matter how many influences try to lead people astray. That facts are the facts and the truth is the truth. Satan's deception comes in many different forms.
So these are the fact everyone is left with. Charlie Kirk was not shot with a 30-06. That means the FBI is lying. Charlie Kirk passionately opposed the Iran war. He also questioned the Gaza genocide and lost some high paying donors over that. That makes Mossad the prime suspects in Charlie Kirk's murder.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.