Update: BC Liberals are still sh*t bags
The fake news is once again misrepresenting the facts. Remember the fall of the BC Liberals? They rubber stamped everything the NDP did. They collapsed in the polls so Kevin Falcon decided to merge with the BC Conservatives.
In a last minute effort to save their own skin they infiltrated the party hoping to lead it astray knowing they couldn't win running against them in an election. Recently a former BC Liberal resigned from the BC Conservatives becuase of his conflict of interest over the Kelowna mass graves that don't exist.
As a few BC Liberals drop out of the BC Conservatives after using their name to get elected when their own party collapsed, the fake news is using that to misrepresent Kerry-Lynne Findlay and the BC Conservatives.
Kerry-Lynne Findlay is rock solid. The collapsed BC Liberals are not. Don't be fooled by the fake news and the collapsed liberals. I have concerns with Pierre Poilievre but I do not have concerns with Kerry-Lynne Findlay. I support her. This is clearly what BC needs amidst David Eby's collapse. You know it's a scam when CSIS Sam misrepresents her and the party.

The BC Conservatives have another chance to prove themselves, and if they succeed, the NDP will finally face the consequences of their own shortcomings.
ReplyDeleteThe union playbook: endorse NDP, repeat annually, act surprised when people disagree. Nothing scarier to a union boss than workers making up their own minds. If the Conservatives win, the union halls might need a moment of collective bargaining with reality.
DeleteThat's part of the problem right there. This deep hatred for Unions. Not many unions still exist and the ones that do are virtually powerless. Abraham Lincoln said "If any man tells you he loves America, yet hates labor, he is a liar. If any man tells you he trusts America, yet fears labor, he is a fool."
DeleteWorkers, like truckers are the backbone of our country. Hating them is foolish. Pierre Poilievre's hate for government workers lost him his seat in Ottawa. Nobody wants to lose their job.
Let's be clear: I don't hate workers, and I don't hate truckers. That's a ridiculous characterization of what I'm saying. Workers are the backbone of this country. My problem is with unions that are supposed to represent those workers but, in my experience, too often put their own interests first.
DeleteI've worked in a union environment, so I'm not speaking from some armchair. I've seen firsthand what happens when a member actually needs support. When I had an issue at work, I got mixed messages, my concerns were brushed aside, and when I called them out on it, they simply dismissed me.
So I drew a line and told them: do not approach me or talk to me at any worksite. Thankfully, they respected that boundary.
You can respect workers while being critical of the organizations claiming to represent them. A union doesn't get a free pass simply because it's a union. If workers are paying dues, they have every right to expect competent representation and accountability.
If a union stands up for its members, I'll support it. If it doesn't, I'll call it out. My loyalty is to the worker, not to a union bureaucracy that forgets who it's supposed to serve.
Yes but you clearly have a hate for all Unions and that would prejudice you against workers who are Unionized. There are good and bad Unions. Teamsters are a business union. Unions have won benefits for workers in the past and nonunionized workers benefit from unions because employers will match wages with unions so their workers don't unionize.
DeleteDennis, do you currently work in a union environment? Is your job unionized?
DeleteNope and when they were talking about bringing one in I said no thanks. Been there done that. I have past history with CUPW who took over for LCUC and is as far left as they can get. My employer treats me well. Canada Post did not. I don't need a union or want one becuase that completely changes the dynamics. I don't need another boss watching everything I do. Yet when some of the unionized locations in the US threatened to go on strike, I befitted from that because the employer didn't want us to unionize so they gave us a raise.
DeleteI’m a City of Surrey employee and a CUPE Local 402 member, and I’m fed up with how poorly this union represents its workers. Auxiliaries are treated like an afterthought, shop stewards often lack the knowledge to properly support members, and leadership seems more focused on saving face than fixing these failures. A union is supposed to fight for its workers, not leave them feeling abandoned. Local 402 has done exactly that, and I honestly wish I had Teamsters representation.
DeleteYeah CUPE is a bit extreme but not as bad as CUPW. I found a letter in the Marxist Leninist weekly written by Darrell Tingley when he was CUPW president sending revolutionary greetings to his comrades and said viva la Cuban revolution. LCUC was a business union. Teamsters are very good but they have weaknesses too.
Deletehttps://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2021/11/darrell-tingleys-letter-in-marxist.html
The risk of decertification helps unions remember who pays their wages.
I think CUPE and CUPW have gone woke lol.
DeleteI’m tired of David Eby. He talks way too much, but takes no action. The Conservatives have that one thing lacking in the BC NDP when it comes to public safety: common sense. Common sense isn’t the name of a flower.
ReplyDeleteCUPW didn't go woke. They were extreme left from day one. That's why the LCUC merger didn't go over very well.
DeleteAs for Ian, sorry, I'm not concerned about BC Liberals mudslinging.
ReplyDeleteIt's quite shocking to see nine MLAs leave the Conservative party. What’s going on behind the scenes?
ReplyDeleteNot really. A bunch of BC Liberal sh*t bags who couldn't make it as a rebrand.
DeleteIf the Conservatives win the next provincial election, hopefully they’ll get tougher on crime, zero tolerance for repeat offenders and get rid of that SOGI 123 crap. Teachers that push the woke LGBTQ agenda down students throats should be disqualified. Let parents raise their own kids.
DeleteYeah, The BC liberals were terrible. No wonder that ship sank pretty fast.
DeleteThey keep talking about tough on crime. Crime isn't as big a deal right now as they claim it is. The problem is IHIT and the BC CFSEU. Getting rid of SOGI and child grooming is a must as is protecting property rights.
Delete