Time for some more reflection and some more soul searching. The Toronto Sun is reporting that "There’s a reason why observers call the ten years this country was led by former prime minister Justin Trudeau the lost decade. His tenure as PM is littered with failed experiments that haunt us today."
"Prior to becoming prime minister in 2015, Trudeau airily proclaimed the budget would balance itself. Instead, his government racked up soaring deficits with lavish programs that pushed this country massively into debt."
Actually that's not entirely true. He never promised to balance the budget. He said he was going to spend, spend, spend and he got elected his third term on that promise. I was like AYFKM? When Thomas Mulcair was leader of the federal NDP he was the only candidate that expressed a desire to balance the budget. Stephen Harper did not and I was like AYFKM?
"His heavy-handed implementation of the Emergencies Act in 2022 was ruled unlawful by a Federal court, a decision subsequently upheld in a unanimous decision by the Federal Court of Appeal. His government’s failure to effectively address anti-semitism in the wake of the Oct. 7, 2023 Hamas attacks on Israel was also troubling." That is mentally deranged.
Justin Trudeau's response to the Convoy was indeed deplorable but to say one of his primary failures was to address anti semitism after the October 7th false flag attack is insane. Who wrote this? It doesn't name the author it just says Post Media News. Was this written by AI? The October 7th attack was indeed heinous but as Charlie Kirk said, was there a stand down order?
Nothing about that attack made sense. Mossad created Hamas to push Fatah out of Gaza after the PLO agreed to a cease fire in the Oslo accord. Hamas is either the world's worse terrorist organization or they work for Netanyahu. That suspicious attack has been used to rationalize a genocide filled with war crimes on three separate fronts - Gaza, West Bank and Lebanon.
Orthodox Jews around the word are publicly denouncing Zionism which has been redefined as Fascism that is still committing daily atrocities as we speak. So for this Neo Con editorial to claim one of Justin Trudeau's biggest failures was failing to address anti semitism after the October 7th attack is bat sh*t crazy. So is obsessing over Justin Trudeau's failures long after the fact in the wake of Trump's 2.0 madness. We can't oppose one without opposing the other.
This brings us to Pierre Poilievre's lust for the Iran war and for Netanyahu's atrocities. Pierre Poilievre is just as much a disappointment as was Justin Trudeau. Jean Chretien was right for opposing the unlawful invasion of Iraq based on a lie. Stephen Harper would have joined right in. That's because Stephen Harper was a Neo Con.
Trump's unprovoked war with Iran which has wrecked havoc on fuel prices and continued mass inflation was solely to support Netanyahu unprovoked invasion of Lebanon. Netanyahu bragged about being able to control Donald Trump and everyone can see that. So MAGA has become fractured and Trump's support has plummeted. Yet the flat earther claims I am a loser and that Trump is a wonderful person becuase he's rich and has a beautiful family.
That is a Satanic cult. Trump 2.0 supports atrocities and has broken all his fundamental campaign promises. Jared Kushner is disgusting. He's the beachfront property demon. Recently a Trump 2.0 supporter was going off about how Justin Trudeau was against the development of Alberta oil becuase his family owned shares in Saudi oil. That was very true but Trump did the exact same thing in his second term. Jared Kushner got 2 billion dollars from Saudi and Trump got a luxury jet. That was the price of their sell out just like Justin Trudeau. We can't denounce one without denouncing he other.
In Trump's first term he got America off Saudi oil. Then Joe Biden got America back on Saudi oil. In Trump's second term he promised to bring back domestic production of oil. After he was elected he sold that promise out for the almighty dollar. That made him rich but it did not make him good.
Alberta Move, Book and Road Trips
Not that it matters but I have recently been talking about moving to Alberta because of the cost of living in Metro Vancouver. I've been wrestling with the idea and wanted to wait and see what the results of the referendum are. I don't think they have nearly 51% who support separation but I wanted to step back and let the vocal minority have their chance.
Alberta's land locked. They don't have a port. They just want to use our port for free and have us pay for more pipelines to China. If they separate they're going to have to renegotiate that exploitation. There's two ideas on the table. One is to separate from Canada. The other is to join the US with their ICE prisons and Statue of Liberty hate. I don't support either.
Growing up they always used to say land is cheaper in Alberta. Then we'd respond yeah but that's Alberta. Meaning Alberta was a less than desirable place to live. No disrespect. Yet with skyrocketing housing prices in Metro Vancouver one has to admit a lower cost of living would be much more desirable. I'm not going to list all the reasons but I'm having second thoughts about moving. When I retire I want to be able to do things and I love it here.
I saw an article from a guy in Toronto listing the reasons he would never move to Vancouver. Those were the exact reasons I would never move to Toronto. He wasn't an outdoors kind of guy. I am.
I've talked about going on three road trips with my motorcycle The first is to Alaska. I really would like to see some glaciers and do an ariel tour of Mount Denali. Yet the distances from the Cariboo or the Okanagan to Alaska are huge. I love short trips on my motorcycle but the really long ones I'm not so sure about. Blaze keeps saying I'm a failure but I still much rather be me.
The economy has changed and we need to adapt to that. That doesn't mean we can't appreciate home. I was wanting to write a book but the book I want to write no one is interested in. Everyone just wants the dirty laundry and that's not me.
I admit I'm not some enlightened sage that has the answers to all of life's problems. I'm just an average Joe like everyone else. I struggle, aspire and dream just like everyone else and just like everyone else I have to readjust those dreams with reality. I always thought when I retire I'd get a sailboat. I love the ocean. I love the ocean, the mountains, the forest. I love BC.
They say a poor man is better than a liar. I believe that to be true. I would love to ride up Cape Breton and see the ice bergs in Newfoundland. Riding across Canada is one thing but riding there and back is another. I thought about flying out there and renting a motorcycle but renting a motorcycle costs $200 a day plus gas food and lodging. When we retire we have the time to travel but we don't have the money. I guess that's why it's important to appreciate home.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.