Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Dan Dicks interviews James Corbet about 9/11

Dan Dicks is reporting that "25 years later, the official story of 9/11 still doesn’t add up. This wasn’t an intelligence failure….It was a successful operation and the most effective false flag in modern history." In this interview he nails it. 

Which forces us to ask the question, can Pierre Poilievre admit 9/11 was an inside job. If not why not? If not, what good is he? What good are the rest of the Neo cons that run with the narrative. They are salt that's lost it's flavor. 

James Corbet The Incredible TRUE Story of the Pentagon’s Missing Trillions

James Corbett and Ted Walter from the International Center for 9/11 Justice

13 comments:

  1. Dan Dicks was also at The Allison Inquiry today, along with only a few Conservative MP's. No Green, No NDP and of course no Liberals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Derek Sloan? Oh right, the Neo Cons kicked him out.

      Delete
  2. Anyone who believes the 'offical' 9/11 story is hopelessly lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does everyone not do their own research? I did and I discovered a reference to Venice, FL airport from a CIA document in the 1960s.
    In solidarity,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I don't think it was from the /60's. "Government and CIA-related accountability reviews detail how the lead pilot-hijackers arrived in mid-2000 and used the local flight schools based out of the Venice, FL airport to obtain commercial pilot licenses and train on simulators." On that note, CIA Drug Trafficking in Venice, FL:
      https://www.scribd.com/document/91508456/09-09-24-More-on-CIA-Drug-Trafficking-Venice-Florida-Municipal-Airport

      Delete
    2. Dennis, check out deceased author Daniel Hopsicker, his books were the Nick Shirley of the day. He wrote 3 or 4 books.

      Delete
    3. I just clicked on your Scribd link, and guess who's name pop's up, DS. In Solidarity,

      Delete
    4. My mistake, DH, Daniel Hopsicker.

      Delete
    5. Ah yes. I noticed that after you mentioned him.

      Delete
  4. Dan and James both outstanding canadians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I didn't realize James Corbet was Canadian. Great site.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.