Friday, August 14, 2026

Lolo Lanski convicted of manslaghter

Castanet is reporting that "Despite finding that it's more likely that Ekene Anigbo shot Kathleen Richardson twice in the head inside her Naramata home in the early morning hours of June 9, 2021, Justice Alison Beames acquitted him of first-degree murder. Instead, she convicted him of the lesser charge of manslaughter." Was this case worth giving Jamie Bacon Witness Protection? No it was not. Shooting someone in the head twice is not manslaughter. Judges are the problem. The Red Scorpions work for the Hells Angels.

19 comments:

  1. What the actual fuck !!!!! Hope he gets it inside goofy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He and Kyle Latimer betrayed BIBO to secure the Red and White's control of the RS. He's protected. Protected for murdering a rival's mother. Isn't that ironic.

      Delete
  2. That judge has a history of giving poor decisions in murder trials. https://globalnews.ca/news/9763532/womens-advocacy-group-reacts-vernon-killer-sentence/

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to your logic bk work for ha wp work for ha rs work for ha etc etc. and you say un doesnt exist. So whose the rivals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BK work for the Edmonton HAs. That is well established. Wolf Pack is Larry Amero and Damion Ryan. They are HAs. So yeah, there are no rivals in BC. Only internal cleansing. A rival did not kill Certi2x. His own crew did.

      Delete
    2. Is andreas wolfpack? is every charter in bc connected to wolf pack or do some oppose them?

      Delete
    3. Andreas is a member of the Greek chapter like Damion Ryan was. He supports the Wolf Pack and is friends with Harley Quinn.

      Delete
  4. Why did thay betray bibo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money and power. Just like Peter Adiwal. Gary Kang was dead and BIBO was weak so they went with the HAs.

      Delete
  5. Now that Clay is getting out in less than a year I hope he stays away from all this BS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less than a year? What makes you say that? I was trying to get an update but I'm out of the loop. I too hope he moves on. It would be horrible for him to get capped right after enduring such a harsh prison sentence.

      Delete
    2. Clay will be out November 2027..

      Delete
    3. So UN doesnt exist anymore? What would Clay even do? Do you think he could get back In the game?

      Delete
    4. I don't know. I hope not. November 2027 would be awesome. That was a long haul.

      Delete
  6. Why do you call it “cleansing”..when they are criminals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a term meaning they are killing their own.

      Delete
    2. Yes he is getting next year CLAY ROUECHE
      Register Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Age: 51
      Race: White
      Sex: Male
      Located at: Oxford FCI
      Release Date: 11/25/2027
      I have his info if you wanna send him mail

      Delete
    3. Yeah if you could email me that. I don't know what institution he's in now.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.