Friday, August 30, 2024

Sunset from Sky Chair on Cypress

We bought a seasons pass for the summer chairlift on Cypress this year. This was the first year they opened up the Lion's chair and Sky chair during summer. That is the hike I love to do in the summer and the winter. This year we just rode the chairlift.
Thursdays they started keeping it open late so you could watch the sunset. We were going to go but it kept raining on those nights. Well last night was the last Thursday of the season and it was sunny. They had live music and it was packed but it was well worth it. Very peaceful.
The music was a guy from Monaghan country singing and playing guitar. It was awesome.

Sadly I blew the motor on my motorcycle on the way to work today. I had just installed a new exhaust. It sounded awesome. I've decided to keep it and put a rebuilt motor in it in the summer. I love that bike. That means my car goes on the road and I'll be able to break out the kayaks.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQwt7s7ZOA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that was one of my favorite places in Vancouver.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.