January 6th 2025 CTV reported that " An Ontario judge is slated to deliver verdicts March 12 in the criminal trial of 'Freedom Convoy' organizers Chris Barber and Tamara Lich." Yet still no news.
Tamara Lich and Chris Barber were on a podcast last week where Tamara said the verdict has been postponed until April 3rd 2025.
Pat King was sentenced to three months house arrest so it is doubtful they would get any more than that. Yet the whole kangaroo court has been a complete disgrace. There should have been no trial. Lawful assembly is a Charter right. Tamara Lich brought Brian Peckford, the last surviving signer of the charter of Rights to the table. As one lawyer said the trial was a complete waste of time and money that only served a political agenda.
Tamara wasn't even in a truck. Chris Barber was vaxxed. They didn't violate any court order. In contrast Elizabeth May and Kennedy Stewart intentionally defied a court order in an act of civil disobedience at a pipeline protest and nothing happened. They were instantly released and ordered to pay a fine. That kind of civil disobedience is a Vancouver traditions. This punitive trial is exactly whey the Convoy protest was necessary. Honking horns? GMAFB.
I interviewed Tamara Lich after her book launch back on May 16 2023.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.