Sunday, October 6, 2024

Avtar Gill Surrey Conservative Candidate

I had a Conservative flyer left at my door today and I smiled. Finally. Earlier this week I had a white guy at my door trying to give me a BC NDP flyer and I just cringed and said NDP? Then he said how about this and gave me a flyer for Northwood's thrift shop. Then I said Northwood? Northwood support this? Oh no he says it's just me.

I start mentioning the first obvious concerns. What about the kids in school? Grooming them to change their gender without their parents consent? That's not right. Then he starts going off and says you have to be careful of listening to conspiracies. That's when I lost it. Conspiracies?! I know a local guy who runs exposingsogi123.com

He's posted a list of book in school libraries that are completely inappropriate
. That's real. It's like that one book in Chilliwack schools they were trying to ban called Identical. It about twin girls. One is being sexually abused by their father and the other isn't. The one who isn't is jealous of the one who is. That is insane. That should not be in elementary school libraries. Then I go off about how Adrian Dix and Bonnie Henry have lost their mind. Crack pipe vending machines outside hospitals? There's really nothing more to discuss.

Then yesterday three brown guys come by handing out NDP flyers and I was like Really? They weren't wearing turbines so I didn't know if they were Sikh but I said aren't you guys concerned about kids in school? Grooming kids to change their gender without their parents consent? A lot of Sikhs have been protesting about that. Then didn't seem to care.

So today when I see a Sikh running for the Conservative party in my riding I was like, finally, someone with a brain. He's a founding member of the Sikh motorcycle club. They're awesome. He helped organize donations for Fort McMurray. His name is Avtar Gill and I support him.

However, I do support the Surrey Municipal Police over the Surrey RCMP. That's one thing the NDP did right. The Keep the Surrey RCMP crew were a group of vindictive, toxic bullies who are long over due to be replaced. Surrey is the largest city in Canada that didn't have it's own police force. Holding back progress is small minded. We need to move past that.





1 comment:

  1. In other news SOGI related the police still haven't relisted the manifesto of the Nashville school shooter. Because its goes against the Biden Harris pro LGBTQ admin narrative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.