🚩On Dec 14, 2020, even the political WHO issued a public warning re “elevated risk for false SARSCoV2 results” with PCR tests used for detection of SARSCoV2. The WHO recommended “manually” adjusting “high Ct values” and providing “Ct value in the report”.https://t.co/A7BUvFxVnK— Kulvinder Kaur MD (@dockaurG) December 16, 2020
🚩International Consortium of Scientists call for retraction of ECDC's Jan2020 PCR study: "External peer review of RTPCR test to detect SARSCoV2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at molecular/methodological level: consequences for false positive results"— Kulvinder Kaur MD (@dockaurG) December 2, 2020
2/ "If someone is tested by PCR as positive when a cycle threshold of ≥35 cycles is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe, US & Canada), the probability that said person is actually infected is <3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%."— Kulvinder Kaur MD (@dockaurG) December 2, 2020
3/ ECDC's Eurosurvelliance Editorial team has acknowledged receipt of the letter from the International Consortium of Scientists calling for a retraction ECDC's Jan2020 PCR study, and has now commenced its own investigation into the concerns raised.— Kulvinder Kaur MD (@dockaurG) December 9, 2020
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.