Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Preperations

Finally, I'm off work, my shopping's done and the turkey is in the oven. Now I can relax. Christmas can be a very stressful time of year and if we are not careful we can completely miss the point. Lately I've been cooking the turkey Christmas eve and the ham Christmas day. That makes for less work on Christmas day. This has been an insane year and I will post a series of epiphanies since, let's face it, we need it. Bonnie Henry tried to kill Christmas but not even that circus freak can pull that off. Christmas lives in the hearts of those who can see through the madness. Now we need to make room in our heart for Christmas so the fruits of the spirit can be seen and felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.