Sunday, April 7, 2024

Fatal shooting in Laval. Same old.

CTV is reporting that "A man in his 20s is dead after a shooting outside a gym in Laval late Wednesday night. The case was transferred to Quebec provincial police after a torched vehicle was later located on Camille Street in Montreal's Ahuntsic-Cartierville borough."

Actual News Magazine is reporting that "Frederick Michel, 29, was found unconscious shortly before midnight in the parking lot of a gym located on the service road of the Jean-Noël-Lavoie highway (highway 440). Wounded by gunshots, the victim was transported to hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The victim was known to the police and had several criminal records, notably for assault." The Dirty Newz is reporitng on the story. Laval is red and white.

"According to our police sources, he is associated with a street gang in the Saint-François sector. This is the 24 Gang, allied with the Flamehead Boys (FHB) of Laval-des-Rapides. These two Laval street gangs are linked to several shootings that have occurred in the last three years. They are involved in several conflicts with blue street gangs in Montreal and Laval."

I don't want to sounds like a geriatric but this sh*t is getting old. It's like Eminem's 8 Mile on repeat. People don't do that battle rap any more. These petty beefs are stupid. Picture yourself 20 years from now looking back at this and asking yourself was it worth it? Of course not. You bored? Find something constructive to do. Take a course. Learn a trade. For f*ck's sake man grow a pair. Capping people over drugs is not bravery. Taking a job and providing for your kids is.

24 comments:

  1. What would you know about providing for your kids. You could never hold down a job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an idiot and a liar. I have a very stable job history. When I was a kid I worked over 5 years at the same restaurant and did my chef apprenticeship. After 4 years of traveling I worked over 10 years as a letter carrier for Canada Post. Currently I've worked over 17 years with Costco and because of the current economic climate I won't retire until I'm 70. I've always worked and I never missed a child support payment.

      Delete
  2. Again nothing but bullshit. Your a 60 plus year old man and you've worked 27 years. It looks like your missing about 20 years of work history. Also I know for a fact you have not worked at Costco for 17 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie. You do not know for a fact that I haven't worked with Costco for 17 years because I have. My start date is 2007. I'm 58. Canada Post was more like 15 years. /91 - /06. I worked a bunch of sh*ty jobs after Canada Post for about a year until I found Costco and stuck with it. I had a second job on Cypress for 3 seasons when I was with Costco but was just part time.

      When I lost my job at Canada Post I won my EI appeal but the Corporation appealed the appeal so I had to work immediately because there was zero money coming in then and I had two kids to support. You said I could never hold down a job and that is a lie. You said I haven't worked for Costco for 17 years and that is a lie. You really need to get a life. Nobody cares about any of this sh*t.

      Delete
  3. Retire at 70 man. I don't think I will be able to because of what JT has done to canada. I gonna have to work till I'm dead..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's true for most of us. Not JT or anyone like him though.

      Delete
    2. Please stop indulging this stain.

      Delete
    3. Freedom 55. 70 is the new 55. As for Blaze, yeah he's a skid mark alright. I just want to be clear about the fact that he is indeed lying. The question is, why is he on the CFSEU payroll? That is shameful.

      Delete
    4. Payroll for CFESU because he’s an AssWipe

      Delete
  4. You told your kid
    You would stop this gangster out
    BS
    That makes you BAD DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck blaze. I should have run him over in Kelowna when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not worth the bullet or in that case, the traffic ticket.

      Delete
  6. I don't know why you'd take the time to defend your work history against some loser that has probably never made an honest dollar in his life. He's so tough he's got to pick on an old man too. Try harassing someone your age in your "industry" you clown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Blaze is the one who hasn't had a stable job history.

      Delete
    2. Blaze is AssWipe

      Delete
  7. You must mean in some type of spiritual, karmic sense, because if we are just looking at the cost of a bullet, he's definitely worth it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I mean is a spiritual, karmic sense. Killing someone has eternal consequences so killing Blaze simply wouldn't be worth it. Why would I f*ck up my life for an idiot? Natural justice is simple. He has to live with himself and his lies forever.

      Delete
  8. The fact that you argue with these goofs about employment history is s waste of time. To you goofs, your lucky your talking. Be thankful your breathing. Enjoy your life while you still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now he's claiming I push buggies when I don't even work at a warehouse. I work at a distribution centre and load semi trailers with a forklift. It's pretty basic but it's not pushing buggies.

    Blaze is pure poison and the fact that IHIT and the CFSEU are using him in court shows how far they have fallen. Never mind the Surrey RCMP. IHIT and the CFSEU need to be replaced. A bitter tree cannot bring forth good fruit. If their roots are evil, the entire tree is evil and is good for nothing except to be cast into the fire and burned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asswipe Blaze doesn’t have a clue what a honest job is about. Who’d hire an AssWipe like him. Probably supported by Mommy and Daddy hey AssWipe.

      Delete
  10. Shooting in langley today around 200 st Willowbrook drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. Outside the mall:
      https://bc.ctvnews.ca/shots-fired-in-willowbrook-langley-rcmp-say-1.6842223

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.