Sunday, April 21, 2024

BIBO verses Red Scorpions: A new betrayal

Update: Kyle Latimer is also against BIBO now

OK a word on the local gang conflict. Remember that fully automatic shooting caught on video in Whiterock? Well, the Dirty Newz is reporting that three out of the four victims of the shooting were targeted BIBO members: Jvne, a BIBO rapper, Andru and Hecktor. "It is our belief that Andru and the unnamed fourth victim sustained more extensive injuries compared to Jvne and Hector."

There's a reason why this is relevant and I'll get to it. 6ixaktv claims that Jvne was affiliated with another rapper called DrillDoc who is Jasmit Badesha and was fatally shot in Toronto March 3rd 2024. 6ixaktv posted a picture of Jvne with Austin Grewal who was shot dead in Fraser Heights (Surrey) back in 2019. He was 18 years old for f*cks sake. 6ixaktv claims that Austin Grewal was also BIBO. I don't want to hate and I don't want to get involved in stupid rapper beefs but WTF.

Jvne is a pudgie white guy on juice with a man purse. Now that's a Jamie Bacon wannabe. Now he can't go to the gym without a bodyguard just like Jamie Bacon couldn't. You look at the video and I'm like WTF are you aspiring to? That is so f*cking stupid. OK maybe I'm a geriatric but GMAFB. That sh*t is whacked. I ain't talking sh*t and I ain't dissing anybody. I'm just saying that is a stupid life. That's why it's time for me to turn the page and let the young guns cover that stupid drama sh*t while I move on to more positive pastures.

There are a couple points I have to make but before I make them I just want to say do the math. When you look at all these shooting we've listed here, we see BIBO getting the sh*t kicked out of them. Now I'm not for or against BIBO. I'm just saying the common thread in all these shootings and murders is that they were all BIBO getting capped.

OK so what is BIBO. BIBO is a branch of the Red Scorpions led by the now deceased Gary Kang. BIBO stood for Blood in, Blood out. They seemed to resist the HA tax and now they're all getting capped. Big surprise. As I said before, Jamie Bacon kissed Gary Kang's a*s because he too resented paying the HA tax. Jamie was tired of being a little b*tch and was hoping Gary Kang and BIBO would help him get out from under the HA's thumb.

However, there's more to this math than meets the eye. The Dirty Newz put out a two part series on the BIBO Red Scorpion beef. Why is this relevant? Wait 'till I tell ye. Now I don't know what they reported about the RS / BIBO conflict in the VIP section of the Dirty Newz because I'm not a a paid subscriber. I think he's found a way to make money and I support that. It's just that I'm a broke a*s bitch and I DGAF about all this stupid sh*t.

I am told that RS turned on BIBO and orchestrated a massive attack at both Kent and Matsqui in January of this year which let to multiple hospitalized BIBO members. I'm told that it's tied to the new split within the RA because RA members did the attack.

As for the split in Vancouver's Redd Alert, there is one side who are under Biggie and go by 18-1. They are with the Wolfpack and consist of mostly Non Native RA members [there's lots] The other faction is the original RA in Van under Steel and they are aligned with RS. (Steele is the one that beefed with Glen Nelson) Former BIBO member Pistol Pete is a RA member now and set up his bros. The RA split has led to tension between RA and Wolfpack in the DTES. The last thing that happened was Wolfpack Kevin [big metis guy from Winnipeg] getting shot by RA Jay.

Zone 43, the Montreal guys we mentioned, hooked up with some Toronto and Edmonton blacks under the leadership and a guy named Wonder. They now refer to themselves as the YVE Group.

RA recruited Pistol Pete and Lolo Lanski and had them set up thier BIBO guys in two jails on one day. Why is this problematic? Wait 'till I tell ye. The Dirty Newz claims Jvne is BIBO and was recently shot in Whiterock with other BIBO members. He's a rapper on the BIBO YouTube channel. Oh but wait, three years ago the BIBO YouTube channel posted a video entitled JVNW - WWYD Trailer. It's a trailer for WWYD by Jvne ft. Lolo Lanski. Ah but Lolo Lanski has switched sides... The moral of the story is all these shootings and murders were paid for by the Wolf Pack.

I was wondering what was going to happen to the Red Scorpions after Jamie Bacon went into witness protection and started trashing the club. We saw he ratted out his right hand man Lolo Lanski. Now it looks like the Wolf Pack have recruited Lolo Lanski and Pistol Pete to take over the RS in Jamie Pigsh*t's place for the Wolf Pack. He was just a cut out anyways. Once again we see loyalty sold for the almighty dollar. List of Crews the Wolf Pack have betrayed in Vancouver.
Remember that fake expert from Post Media News said that fully automatic assault rifle used in the Whiterock BIBO shooting was a converted airsoft rifle? That was ridiculous. He also claimed it was someone inexperienced. I did not. I said look at the flawless way that guy reloaded and got off that many rounds. He was skilled. Post Media News is full of sh*t and we all know why.

Blood in Blood out was supposed to mean you kill to get in and the only way you get out is to be killed. Now they have changed that to mean you kill to get in and you get out by killing your own brothers. No L&R there but we all knew that. Jamie Bacon betrayed Lolo Lanski to get time shaved off his sentence. The whole thing is a web of betrayal fueled by greed where money buys loyalty until someone else offers them more. The rat pack expands and become targets.

It's just like the name Brother's Keepers. Who killed Ali? I don't know am I my brother's keeper? Actually you are. Your boss killed Ali. How does that make you feel? If Lolo Lanski is convicted of murdering that guy's mother it won't matter. RS is predominately a prison gang now. If Lolo Lanski is convicted, he'll just take Jamie Bacon's place. However, I'm told Kyle is in charge now. Jamie's out. Lolo Lanski is in Ontario prison.

Now this rap beef between BIBO and the Hells Angels puppets started a long time ago. I didn't say anything about it at the time because I thought it was stupid and I didn't want to fuel the fire or give them more attention than they deserved. As far as I'm concerned they're all idiots stuck in the /80's. People don't do battle raps any more. The rest of the world has evolved and they got left behind. Tupac was the legend. He gave you the Ghetto Gospel and y'all ran the wrong way.



Everything that you guys put out is sh*t. I'm sorry but it is. You have no self respect. You're still all about strippers and blow. Dollars, dollars, dollars. You never grew up. You need to man up and grow a pair. Get married and have kids. Then be a good father. Set a good example for your kids. Slinging crack or crystal meth is not a good example. A fool and his money soon parts.

You're all still saying "but I made a G today" and the prophet Tupac Shakur is still saying "yeah but you made it in a sleazy way. Selling crack to the kids." Y'all are a bunch of hillbillies.

Now, while I'm on a rant, I saw that a former under cover cop is promoting himself again in England. I'm going to try and be positive but that ain't me. I don't do under cover and I never have. I recognize the need for under cover work but that wasn't me and I notice some cops volunteer for that kind of assignment because they covet that life. I do not. We had a former police chief in Victoria like that. He did biker under cover work in Ontario then came to BC to become a swinger hitting on other cops' wives. I have always said if you want to leave the life, leave. Don't cooperate with the police. That is the safest way for you to leave.



If you rat out your friends to make money, you're a b*tch. If you rat out your friends so you don't have to go to jail, you're a b*tch. What we do in life echoes in eternity. Don't be a b*tch forever.

As TI declared: "I got love for the game, but ayy I'm not in love with all of it Could do without the fame, and rappers nowadays are comedy The hootin' and the hollerin', back and forth with the arguin' Where you from, who you know, what you make and what kind of car you in Seems as though you lost sight of what's important when depositin' Them checks into your bank account, and you up out of poverty Your values is a disarray, prioritizin' horribly Unhappy with the riches 'cause you're piss poor morally Ignorin' all prior advice and forewarnin' And we mighty full of ourselves all of a sudden, aren't we?" Wickedness never was happiness. Word.

24 comments:

  1. Is bibo finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like it to me. All the Kangs are dead and now this.

      Delete
    2. Sam kang is still alive

      Delete
  2. No one is winning in this shooting and killing spree which has been going on since the 1980s. About the only ones coming out ahead are the morticians. Such a waste of lives. e.a.f.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, it's a stupid life:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9spMeeBPPY

      Delete
  3. All these lower mainland ‘rappers’ are candidates for Druski’s Could’ve Been Records label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have, could have should have but never did.

      Delete
  4. Pressa is a PC rat. All these wanna be rappers are fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just a kid. His voice hasn't even changed yet and he's coveting the wrong life. They all are. Everybody just needs to grow up. Man up. Be better. There have been some very young rappers that got famous because they were adorable but when a little kid raps about strippers and blow that's pedophilia. It's creepy.

      Delete
  5. After these bibo guys got beat up in prison did thay have to check in to PC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I can ask but I doubt it. There's a lot of them.

      Delete
    2. Keep up the great work I really enjoy your blog.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I think we all need something positive to aspire to.

      Delete
  6. Isn't Cody haevicher the boss of rs now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm told Kyle is. I'm not sure about Cody.

      Delete
    2. It seems like there is a never ending supply of these RS guys. So many ended in jail or dead. I wonder how many members they have?

      Delete
    3. Like all drug dealers, there is always a line of guys wanting to take their place.

      Delete
  7. kyle actually works for cody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Jarrod bacon is still rs ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Jamie's out, I'd assume Jarrod is out and running for his life.

      Delete
    2. Jarrod Bacon's Facebook says he lives in Montreal

      Delete
    3. I'm pretty sure you can put anything down on that.

      Delete
    4. Lol I know. I did see at one point he had red a white pics for a few days then took them down

      Delete
    5. Jamie Bacon has put his whole family at risk.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.