Your alternate news source. Connecting the dots between politics and organized crime. Let the Ghetto Gospel go forward into every hood possible." Ja Rule Getting the Gangsters out of Government.
I either mute or tune in somewhere else, these idiot makes me 🤢🤮 just the sound of his voice. I’m beginning to think he’s got some mental health issues, not fit to be PM. We’re being governed by a psycho!
JT the blackface crimeminister is a narcissistic gas lighting lier!
Welcome to Canada! Where the Media works for the state, to promote its propaganda!
Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.
I either mute or tune in somewhere else, these idiot makes me 🤢🤮 just the sound of his voice. I’m beginning to think he’s got some mental health issues, not fit to be PM. We’re being governed by a psycho!
ReplyDeleteJT the blackface crimeminister is a narcissistic gas lighting lier!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Canada! Where the Media works for the state, to promote its propaganda!
ReplyDelete