Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A Plan in Place for the Road Ahead

This bog has evolved over the years and although I appreciate the feedback I'm not going to panhandle because that's not my MO. Like King Benjamín of old, I pay my own way and I don't live off the donations of others. I'm not going to do all that disco sh*t either and sell T-shirts or coffee mugs. That's what everybody else does and I'm not everybody else. I have a purpose and an objective. Setbacks can slow me down but they cannot stop me.

When I first started this blog I had two passions: crime and civil liberty. I still do. My first ebook which wasn't really an ebook it was just a long blog post in pdf was called Stand True: Civil Liberty and the Hells Angles Drug Trafficking Network. It all started with the Surrey Six yet for me it started long before that. I was a volunteer who opposed the US Crack epidemic under the infamous leadership of Curtis Sliwa. Hence the chapter, in the beginning was crack cocaine.

When I first started this blog I was anonymous. I went by Agent K from the movie Men in Black. I was anonymous because I wanted to protect my kids. This blog wasn't about me it was a cause I embraced. When my real name was plastered all over the front page of the local newspapers the Hells Angels and the fake news both thought I would run. They were wrong. I had no place to go. I cut some deals, streamlined my focus and moved forward. The rough stone rolling down the hill.

When I first started I talked quite a bit about the Hells Angels because they were the biggest fish when it came to organized crime. Yet as time went on, much bigger fish were revealed. The political agenda of the World Economic Forum and the CIA make the Hells Angels look like boy scouts. If the Hells Angels kill a rival drug dealer that doesn't affect me in the slightest. Yet what the CIA and the dirty politicians are doing adversely affects all of us. That's why my mandate has been amended and it's because of the fall of the mainstream media.

There are two prophecies that have become very relevant. One is that in the last days, all the secret works of darkness will come to light. The other is that the truth will go forward nobly, boldly and independent. That is the road ahead. I really enjoy riding a motorcycle. When I ride, I feel free. All the trauma of the past is behind me and gets left behind in the dust as I narrow my focus and more forward. In the documentary about the Florian Knights they talked about wind therapy for overcoming PTSD. They hooked up riders to an eeg and monitored their brainwaves while they rode a motorcycle. They found that as they rode the distractions began to disappear and they became focused on the road ahead. You don't need a patch to ride a motorcycle.

I ride a cruiser but I don't ride a Harley. I like what I ride. I can afford it. It's cheap on gas and cheap on insurance. The author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance didn't ride a Harley either. He rode a bike without a faring so he could feel the wind on his face and experience life first hand. The point was not the possession, it was the experience.

Like Seamus said in the movie Finding You, life rarely works out the way we had hoped. You need to learn to play the sorrow as well as the joy because you can't have one without the other. Life is a bit like the first degree. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. Fools rush in or run away when faced with a challenge, while a wise man will wait until the veil is lifted and the road ahead becomes clear. Well wait 'till I tell ye, I'm standing on the mountain top and I can see the road ahead. I can't see everything but I can see far enough to know which road I am going to take because I know where that road leads and I know where this journey will take us. Peace.

10 comments:

  1. I love al of your work, it was the organized crime that pulled me in, I hope you keep up with that to a degree. I love the other stuff as well. I love the light you shine on the underbelly of BC because it is a crazy and wild place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means. I just want to emphasize there is more to life than organized crime.

      Delete
  2. It’ll be a sad day it you do shut it down lots of respect for you!!! Peace be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most badass production motorcycles on the planet .....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eCTZ-wdSIU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you promoting the Masonic Lodge? Or are you exposing their existence? (I don’t understand the link to them.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support Freemasonry just like George Washington and Ben Franklin.

      Delete
  5. I like and appreciate what you do here... agree with you all the time? No... but that is healthy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the point. People are allowed to disagree. I had a discussion with my friend the lawyer not long ago. He supports gun control, I do not. He's looking at it from a different angle than I am. He's entitled to his opinion as am I.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.