Saturday, September 23, 2023

The CIA's connection to Organized Crime

As I said in my previous post, it's interesting to see how closely the CIA is tied to organized crime. I think we should take a look at that. Recently the New York publisher sent me another book. This one is entitled Operation Underworld How the Mafia and U.S. Government Teamed up to Win World War II. I'm not going to do a book review now because I haven't read it yet but I am going to quote a few passages and use that to illustrate my point.

The book is about how US Naval Intelligence teamed up with the Mafia during WWII. It's very interesting and very factual. It was also the first step down the slippery slope that has lead us to where we are today. U.S. Naval Intelligence teamed up with Charles “Lucky” Luciano and the La Cosa Nostra to secure the New York City docks from invasion. They even helped with the Allied invasion of Sicily which kind of was a turning point in the war.

Last year New York sent me Gangsters vs Nazis: How Jewish Mobsters Battled Nazis in Wartime America. I've already done a blog post on that book but I just want to point out the parallel. It's about how the Jewish Mob helped fight Nazis infiltrating America during the war.

OK now define Jewish Mob. I'd kind of have to say organized crime. Predominately drug dealers. The Irish Mob was big in New York back in the day. Every community has criminals.

WW II came to an end in 1945. The CIA was created in 1947. I suppose US Naval Intelligence cooperation with the mob in a way facilitated the CIA to carry on down that slippery slope.

Operation Northwoods was signed in 1962 during the Cuban missile crisis but it was thankfully vetoed by JFK. However, Operation Gladio and Operation Mongoose was approved. That's where the CIA teamed up with the mafia against Cuba. I guess there's two points to make here. False flags and cooperation with the mafia. Operation Mongoose contained false flags in Cuba.

The CIA claims to fight Communism. They then claim that the end justifies the means. That's why Iran contra never stopped. The CIA sell drugs to fight Communism. Only IMO they're not trying to stop Communism they're simply trying to hijack it. That's why they are supporting the WEF.

The CIA sabotaged the Bay of Pigs invasion and they didn't assassinate Che until the revolution in Cuba was complete because Che actually believed in social justice. We can't have that now can we. IMO Castro was the one who gave Che up. His people wouldn't have. IMO the CIA helped Castro get into power. Just sayn. Do the math bro.

The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World

3 comments:

  1. We have a spook on here that refuses to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a public forum. This is private. You are not welcome here. You're just a troll that refuses to respect boundaries. A stalker just like Blaze. You two are the same. Leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desperation to prove you're not a spook is pathetic. It's like the undercover cop who screams he's not an undercover cop. I don't care if there is anything we agree on. That means nothing. There are many things I agree with the Devil on. The point is I disagree with his end game in the exact same way I disagree with yours.

    You think that if you can find something we agree on that means something. It does not. Your MO is pathetically obvious. You obsessively strive to find common ground to build a relationship of trust so you can then lead readers astray. It's called infiltration. I told you to leave me alone and you refuse to respect that boundary. That is unhealthy.

    You think that as long as you can engage in a conversation, even if it's an argument, you have a foot in the door and will still get paid. You need to understand that I have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever so there is no common ground. You refuse to respect a healthy boundary so there is absolutely nothing to discuss. Nothing.

    You love to brag because you think that will make people see you as an asset. Newsflash: only bags of sh*t see people as assets. I don't need you, I don't want your help and I don't care about your opinion. You are always trying to lead people astray. Always. That reveals your agenda.

    When I said I'll see you in hell I wasn't joking. I'm completely serious. You need to stop what you're doing and think about your eternal salvation. You don't need to find Jesus, you need to find yourself because you've lost your way. The first step on that road is to learn how to respect a healthy boundary. Until then, you are a lost soul and I bid thee farewell:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYuzuk8ApoU

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.