Friday, April 19, 2019

Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw



The Rolling Stone is reporting that "The Fast & Furious franchise just added one more action-packed movie to its lineup. Universal released the trailer for Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw on Thursday, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham as the federal agent/mercenary duo. After the events of the previous film, The Fate of the Furious, that put Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw at odds with each other, the two must now join forces to stop Brixton Lore, an ex-MI6 agent and international terrorist played by Idris Elba."

Brixton lore? Yo give it up for Brixton. When I worked in London before I had kids I lived in Brixton right behind the Front Line. I did some boxing with the Caribbean brothers at the Brixton rec centre. That place is awesome. Idris Elba is rock solid. He portrays himself as the black superman in the movie. The whole thing looks epic. It's due to be released in August.



The Fast and Furious series was stellar. The last one sucked but that was no fault of the actors, it was just a bad script. The action was great. Nobody wanted to see Vin Diesel turn on his crew and act like a dick. Sure he was being blackmailed but it just wasn't right. Then there were rumors of him beefing with Dwayne Johnson. Everybody likes Dwayne Johnson. The Rock is very hard working. Seemingly there will be a Fast 9 and Dwayne Johnson might not be in it. Too bad.

Vin Diesel's a good guy. He was chilling with Nicky Jam down in Colombia. He announced a female led version of Fast 9. Let's hope it empowers women and doesn't turn out to be an harem of Vin Diesel groupies. Jason Statham is also rock solid. He has been a stalwart member of the Expendables with Stalone. Hobbs & Shaw looks great.

2 comments:

  1. Answer the question name of the pub you would know it if you spent anytime in Brixton, you liar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never went to any pubs in Brixton I didn't drink at the time. Not everyone's life revolves around the bar. The streets in London don't run in straight lines. They twist and turn all over the place and every time the street turns, the name of the street changes. It's very confusing. The only way to get around is to ask what tube station the address is near and take the tube there.

      The front line was a long row of businesses that were all boarded up from race riots several years before. They had an open Caribbean market that was awesome. I worked with a Caribbean chef at the Commonwealth Institute. I went back and forth out of London often. First I stayed at Earls court with all the other tourists. Then I stayed at Tent City is East Acton. Finally I got a flat in Brixton before I left for Ireland.

      The fact of the matter is that nobody cares I lived in London 30 years ago. You're the only one that obsesses over it. That's why you keep outing yourself over and over again. I posted a link to the certificate I got from the kibbutz I worked on in Israel: http://denniswatson.ca/einat.pdf

      No one cares except you. I see you just made another ridiculous post about me on the dirty falsely accusing me of being a rapist again. Your handler told you to stop doing that but you just can't. Just like you can't keep your mouth shut about anything including the murder of Britney Irving.

      You represent everything that's wrong with the Witness Protection Program but the good news is nobody cares. All the guys from the gym saw that 5 second clip of me on the news but none of them see your bullsh*t posts on the dirty because they all have better things to do with their time. I'm glad you finally found your place in life. Right there at the bottom of the toilet. It looks good on you flysh*t:

      https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2018/02/donnie-mcwhirter-pleads-guilty-again.html

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.