Sunday, October 8, 2023

Jupiter’s Travels 50th Anniversary

Back to the real world. Ted Simons is reportting that "6th October 2023 will be the 50th anniversary of the first day of the round-the-world journey that became Jupiter’s Travels." Fans from all over the world gathered to remember his inspiring journeys.

I've talked about how I really liked the book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance when I was young. It was about a guy who rode his motorcycle across the United States with his son and had a lot of zen ideas thrown it. It was billed as an Inquiry into Values.

That's kind of a theme for my journey and my blog. Well Ted Simons did all that and more. He rode his motorcycle literally around the world twice and documented it in a book called Jupiter's Travels. I'm somewhat late to the party here but I'm thrilled with these new inspiring adventures. Now that's what I'm talking about. Livin large in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.