Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The criminality of the Hells Angels

Even though I don't have to, I'm going to explain my position on the criminal organization status of the Hells Angels one more time then move on. There are three people who are obsessing over the Hells Angels and I want to examine the motive for each so we can put their rantings into proper perspective. Then I will reiterate my position. First is the spook.

The spook claims all Hells Angels are criminals and all cops are corrupt. Remember this is coming from the CIA, the drug trafficking kingpins of the world. The CIA support the WEF. They want to ban any and every organization they see as a threat to their power and control over the public. This whole romancing of the term outlaw scares them.

George Christie's definition of the term outlaw was not a criminal or drug dealer. It was a rebel with a cause. Someone who supported freedom and didn't give a f*ck about the narrative. I would describe that as a good thing. Personally I don't use or sell drugs and I don't support drug trafficking or any criminal activity especially stealing sh*t. Stealing things is low life.

Back to the spook. The spook wants to convince us that all Hells Angels are criminals so they can justify banning them and banning their assembly. After all, the CIA hates lawful assembly. The spook wants to convince us that all Hells Angels are criminals so they can justify taking their civil liberty away. The problem is, after they take the Hells Angels civil liberty away, we're next.

The spook also claims all Hells Angels deserve to die. That is because the spook wants to trick us into supporting extra judicial murders since that's the CIA's MO. The problem with all these extra judicial murders is that we have no way of telling if the people the CIA say are bad really are. Everyone who disagrees with us is a terrorist so all terrorist should die. It's not a slippery slope, it's straight up crazy. Everyone has a right to a fair trial. Due process is a fundamental right.

The spook also claims all cops are corrupt. That's because they don't want us to support good cops who keep their oath to protect civil liberty. They want mercenaries who will sell out civil liberty in a heartbeat. If we can inspire cops to keep their oath, then the CIA's agenda becomes thwarted. That's why the spook wants us to hate all cops. Not all Hells Angels are criminals and not all cops are corrupt. Sweeping stereotypes are foolish and false.

Another troll who wants me to team up with him to trash the Hells Angels is Donnie McWhirter. Somewhat ironic since he was their puppet for so long and is bitter because he never became a real boy. Now he trashes the Hells Angels just like Jamie Bacon does who laughingly referred to them as washed up old men. That's pretty funny. What do you think you and Blaze are? Now you're old men. You're not has beens, you're simply never was.

Another reason Blaze wants me to trash the Hells Angels is because he wants to get paid. After all, he sure isn't gainfully employed. If he can regenerate public interest in the criminality of the Hells Angels again, he and Jamie Bacon can get paid more money in the Witness Protection Program. Remember throughout the history of this blog I have always encouraged people to leave the life. I exposed the gang life for what it was and encouraged people to leave it behind.

The way you do that is by NOT cooperating with the police. No one likes or respects a drug dealer who rats out other drug dealers so he doesn't have to go to jail. Nobody. The other person who obsesses over the criminality of the Hells Angels is the QAnon flat earther. Remember how the CIA set up the protesters in Brazil? They promised the protesters the military would save them. Not. The CIA fosters extremism so they can justify clamping down on them. There is a method to their madness. We have seen it over and over again.

QAnon is CIA. Their mission is to lead the resistance astray.
OK let's backtrack and see how far we've come since I first started this blog. As I explained in my earlier podcasts on Spotify, right before I started this blog the Hells Angels were enforcing for the crack dealers at Surrey Central. I was shocked to say the least. That was a far cry from the Whalley burnouts back when we were kids. They stopped selling crack so publicly at Surrey Central when they moved City Hall there. Then things on the Surrey strip toned down quite a bit after they got rid of the tent city there. Those are significant changes.

Now when I say the Hells Angels were enforcing for the crack dealers at Surrey Central, every member wasn't but the name of the club was being used and we know that they can't use the name of the club for criminal activity unless the local executive approves it.

Here's where George Christie's quote comes into effect. George Christie said the Hells Angels are not a criminal organization because the ones who are involved with crime are stingy and don't share the proceeds of crime with the others. I laughed out loud when I heard that and said that is believable. The Hells Angels drug trafficking network runs like a Ponzi scheme.

George Wethern was the former Vice-President of the Oakland Chapter which Sonny Barger founded. In his book A Wayward Angel Wethern claims: "The Oakland Angels began issuing new charters and assisting chapters set up their own drug operations. The additions were designed to contribute to our image and business concerns, by providing a drug route link, manufacturing a drug, supplying chemicals, or distributing drugs in an untapped area."

People can legitimately debate the criminal organization status of the Hells Angels. However, I still contend that although many members are criminals not all member are. I think we've found a good balance in BC. If the police have enough convictions, that chapter will lose their clubhouse. That's fair. However banning them completely and preventing them from going on rides is something that I am not comfortable with. Simply because after they ban the Hells Angels, we're next. They will ban everyone who disagrees with Justin Trudeau and supports the convoy.

I've been doing this blog for a long time and it's time for me to move on. Time to change directions and evolve. I'm not going to listen to the spook. I'm not going to listen to Blaze and I'm not going to listen to QAnon's flat earth false prophet. I march to the beat of a different drum. Now I will be the first person to admit, I'm nobody. What I do or don't do is of little consequence. People are free to do whatever they want. You do you, I'll do me.

I will emphasize any criminal activity the Hells Angels are involved with is insignificant compared to what Justin Trudeau and the World Economic Forum are doing. We need to develop the political will to resist that like Alberta has. That is what we need to do. Above all civil liberty needs to be protected. That is the highest law of the land.

13 comments:

  1. Ain't southern California Mongols mc territory and north California hells angels turf ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe RESEARCH flat earth instead of being a nasa whore? Same as Dept. of Energy Q Clearance members [not "q anon" bs]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so f*cking ridiculous I don't know where to begin so I won't.

      Delete
    2. The more one researches flat earth the more one realizes how gullible and delusional those who believe in it are.

      Delete
    3. Trolls gonna troll! Flat earth theory is about as strong as our justice system...

      Delete
  3. Is the spook Trailrunner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have met him in person. His MO is pathetically obvious. He consistently tries to build a relationship of trust then lead people astray. He refuses to leave me alone.

      Delete
    2. Fwd mitry intelligence

      Delete
  4. I think the logic mostly has been that the bikers are less volatile than those who would replace them and the ensuing power vacuum it would create. Some retort the logic in that is like saying your herpes keeps you from getting AIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One would say, and I think medical facts have proven that if you have herpes, you're more susceptible to getting AIDS I could be wrong though.......

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.