Friday, June 14, 2024

Candace interviews Briahna Joy Gray about Free Speech



I just want to reiterate the obvious. There's a lot of weird stuff going on. I oppose Benjamin Netanyahu because he is a WEF Globalist. That means even though he's "Right Wing" he is promoting Corporate Communism where the rich get richer and consumers become slaves. On the Palestine / Israel conflict I am neutral. I support the Oslo accord. I believe both parties have a right to exist. People say there will never be peace in the Middle East. I disagree. Right before Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated, peace was established through the Oslo accord.

I don't support Palestine wiping Israel off the map. I am not a Holocaust denier. Yet everyone has to be accountable. There is good and evil in every race and religion. Denying that and censoring that is dysfunctional. Blind obedience to evil is cowardly and will result in global slavery.

1 comment:

  1. What they are saying will almost certainly get under some peoples skin, but I detect zero lies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.