Thursday, June 6, 2024

Revisiting the murder of Cynthia Garcia

Since A&E's Secrets of the Hells Angels did such a great job revisiting the Margo Comptom murder I thought we should revisit the Cynthia Garcia murder since it is indirectly related to the murder of Lindsay Buziak as they were both brutally violent stabbings.

The official version of the Cynthia Garcia murder isn't anything remotely close to the truth. Kind of like Noel Bargers rewriting of her historical fight with Sonny Barger. Cynthia Garcia was brutally murdered October 25, 2001 by members of the Mesa, Arizona Hells Angels. She was stabbed 27 times, stuffed in a truck and dumped in the desert.

The Aging Rebel added some important details the official version omitted. Kevin J. Augustiniak, who was a prospect at the time, plead guilty to second degree murder and was sentenced to 23.5 years in prison. Paul Eischeid was sentenced to 19 years for second degree murder.

Before I dive into the real story I will share what nudged me to investigate it. I hesitate to share this but I think it's noteworthy. I'm not into weird sh*t. I don't follow moving statues or bleeding paintings and I don't have prophetic dreams. If I have vivid dreams it usually means I ate spicy food before bed or watched a really weird movie. Having said that, one night I did have a vivid dream which encouraged me to dig a little deeper into this story.

Someone was sending me information about an online prostitution ring run by the Hells Angels. I had decided not to write about it for two reasons. What concerning adults do behind closed doors is none of my business and if I wrote about it, all that was going to do was give them more business. I asked the person if they had any info on Mesa Mike as I was more interested in him and they gave me some but I kind of dropped the ball and forgot about it. Until that dream.

In the dream I came face to face with a member of the Hells Angels. He was a big guy and you could tell by the way he stood and spoke, he represented the club. He wanted me write write a blog about a police informant who was an a*shole. He wrote a name on a piece of paper and gave it to me. I was hesitant and said even if he is an a*shole, I can't put the life of a police informant at risk. He just looked me in the eye and said just read the name.

I open up the piece of paper and read the name. It said Cynthia Garcia. That's when I woke up. I remembered the name. The police informant in that case was Michael Kramer also known as Mesa Mike. That's when I started to do some digging and connect the dots.

The Aging Rebel said Michael Kramer was the architect of the murder then became a police informant. Let's walk through what happened. Wikipedia states that "On the evening of Thursday, October 25, 2001, a group of Hells Angels wearing their gang colors were drinking at a bar in Gilbert led by the Mesa chapter president Robert 'Bad Bob' Johnson. When the bar closed at 1:30 am, the Hells Angels returned to their clubhouse to continue drinking. Amongst those drinking were Kramer, Augustiniak and Eischeid."

"The Angels sent out a prospect, Kelby Randolph, on a scavenger hunt for pussy as the Angels wanted women for sex. Randolph returned with Garcia." I was under the impression that Paul Eischeid went with him to invite women to a party at the clubhouse.

Eischeid was a stock broker by day and a Hells Angels by night. He was described as a handsome young man who had his sh*t together. So he was probably a good one to get to invite women to a party at the clubhouse. They'd take a look at him and say yeah sure, I'll come.

Notice the intent. They weren't just sent out to invite women to a party. Kramer wanted to have sex with her. That was his clear intent. The official story claims that when she got to the clubhouse she started disrespecting the club. According to who? According to the people who killed her. There are no other witnesses. Aside from being not credible, that's not believable.

Why would she go to the clubhouse and start trash taking the club. She wouldn't. Kramer wanted to have sex with her and she said no. That's how she disrespected him. She was interested in Eischeid not Kramer. The Aging Rebel went at great lengths to describe the inconsistencies with Kramer's version of events. It's unfortunate his blog wasn't archived after he died of cancer but I will recite what I saw on his blog. The Aging Rebel said Kramer claimed to have a change of heart when Cynthia grabbed his leg after she had been stabbed 27 times and almost decapitated. The Aging Rebel said that was bullsh*t and so do I.

The Aging Rebel pointed out that Kramer was the senior member at the time. Augustiniak was a prospect and if Eischeid had his patch he didn't have it long. Augustiniak and Eischeid were acting under Kramer's orders. Now let's flash back to Pat Matters in the A&E series Secrets of the Hells Angels. Pat said when he was a prospect a full patch member told him to pick up the member's girlfriend and bring her to the clubhouse. When he got there he was told to punch her in the head then f*ck her which he did. He was a prospect and he did what he was told.

Stabbing her 27 times was Dr Phil. Kramer did that because she had rejected him. Domestic violence is deranged but stabbing a woman 27 times is deeply personal. Just like Lindsay Buziak's murder was. Lindsay had rejected someone just like Cynthia Garcia did.

The Michael Kramer story gets worse. Kramer killed a prospect named Richard Hyder who disposed of their blood stained clothes. He ran him over at a funeral. It also ties in with the prostitution ring run by the Hells Angels. Aside from being the architect of the Cynthia Garcia murder, Micheal Kramer was a rat. He became a paid police informant to avoid doing jail time.

After he became a police informant Micheal Kramer ran a prostitution ring called Humaniplex. When a witness saw Kramer with active members they said what are you doing with him? That guy's a rat. They were told to shut up and drop it. That rat works for the club and the ATF.
Humaniplex is a CIA sting operation like Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's Mossad op. The ATF run the site for the CIA and track you so then can extort you. As soon as you click enter their scripts are on your computer. As Jason Goodman pointed out, after 9/11 all the intelligence agencies started to merge. That's why the ATF ran Operation Fast and Furious for the CIA. The CIA infiltrated them. They are the Octopus Danny Casolaro referred to.

10 comments:

  1. Iv been a daily reader now for 3 years and your blog has helped me through so much. I know a while back you were thinking about taking a break. I truly hope you do not. Your writing and stories are amazing, but this one really takes the cake. Thanks for everything that you do Dennis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was hesitant sharing that but I think sometimes a higher power does guide us in life. Sometimes we have to look at a narrative and say that just doesn't make sense.

      Delete
  2. If that group was really as dangerous and insidious as the trailer seems to try to indicate (ie just knowing a name will get you killed) how could they make such a documentary and then have it on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't name the name. Danny Casolaro knew his sh*t. That documentary interviewed Michael Riconosciuto as well. He knows his sh*t too. The point is Danny Casolaro was studying an organized crime syndicate that infiltrated every level of government. That is the CIA's mandate.

      Delete
  3. I love your blog I have for years, I've never had a sufficient reason to comment being that it would never add anything to the conversation. However you should know that you could still locate an archive of the Aging Rebel. Simply go to internet archive and use their way back machine, I have done this with aging Rebels website specifically as there was some great content on there. You can view comments you can go through links it catalogs the quote unquote snapshots of the website by date so you can literally see the last time he posted and it's a full archive. Happy Hunting amigo thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, thanks. I know Google cache eventually expires. I'll have to check that out. I think the Aging Rebel had a lot of worthwhile information to add to the conversation. He was obviously a lot more supportive of the club than I am but he did cover the ATF's attempt to seize the Mongol patch which in my opinion over stepped. I sincerely think that government overreach since Covid is a far worse problem than the Hells Angels.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm generally against and very anti any kind of government overreach or Broad criminalization of group conduct but with the Aging Rebel best part was the comments. Back in the day people went at it in that comments section.

      Delete
    3. Sadly I missed that aspect if it. I just checked in on his content. He had a lot of legal experience in the courts.

      Delete
  4. Just fyi that’s not Cynthia Garcia https://insight.randomhouse.com/fullpage.do?pContentType=JPG&pName=fullpage&pISBN=9780676977318&pPageID=484

    That link is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the same person just a different picture.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.