Monday, July 25, 2016
Cocaine laced with fentanyl at Shakerz results in fatality - Update
This story was posted on Facebook that a blog reader shared with me. They are claiming they did some cocaine at Shakerz over the weekend and ended up in the hospital because it had fentanyl in it. Highly possible since the Hells Angels run the crack outside the Front Room in Surrey where all those fentanyl overdoes occurred last weekend. Kinda makes ya wonder if Randy Jones still owns Shakerz after the name change from Tbarz since a Hells Angels associate was stabbed there after the name change. The story claims there was also a fentanyl fatality at Shakerz over the weekend which I have now confirmed. (See below under the facebook screen shots)
Update: It turns out it wasn't cocaine laced with fentanyl, it was straight up fentanyl. Toxicology report didn't find any cocaine in her system. That means someone gave her fentanyl and told her it was cocaine. There appears to have also been a second fentanyl fatality that night as well
This is the story on facebook:
Update: I have now confirmed the fatality but won't post the name of the fentanyl fatality at Shakerz until the family has all been contacted. She was a wonderful person who loved her children and the father of her children. This is so tragic. This is a post from her facebook:
Update: The Peace arch News is confirming the cocaine / fentanyl fatality at Shakerz without naming the victim or admitting it was cocaine not crack. Instead they just said generally “It is important to note that these individuals include not only people who use drugs regularly but also those who use drugs on a recreational basis," said Dr. Victoria Lee, Fraser Health's chief medical health officer. "In addition, people report taking a variety of drugs including, but not limited to heroin, crack cocaine, COCAINE, amphetamines, ecstasy and GHB. At this time, we are warning people that all drugs may be contaminated with lethal substances.”
Why the cover up? Her name was Leanne Yardley. She was a wonderful mother who cherished her children and a nurse just out for a break. That is what they are referring to as "recreational."
Turns out Bjorn Sylvest's sudden death July 3 while on a houseboat on the Shuswap Lake was a drug overdose. Was that fentanyl as well? Did they tell him it was cocaine before he did it?