Saturday, April 22, 2023

The Gangsters Out Blog launches a new podcast

Update: New Podcast - Law and Order: The New York Model

Well here it is. Someone suggested I start a new podcast on Spotify and I thought that was a really good idea so I did. I just launched my first episode that serves as an introduction covering my background and where I want to go with this. This podcast talks about the road ahead. I have an idea who to pick for my first three guests. This will be fun. Stay tuned.

The video is now available on Spotify. Houston, the eagle has landed.

5 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this next chapter with you <3 I absolutely love your content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is going to be fun. I'm going to do another one today before I start brining guests on.

      Delete
  2. Audio/Video is easier content to consume ... reading text can get tiring on the eyes, especially if you've got eye issues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point. I know I sure as hell can't read a blog on a phone although many do. I can't even see email on a phone. I need a laptop for that.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic idea! Looking forward to the days ahead with your podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.