Friday, April 14, 2023

Cherry Blossoms begin to bloom in Vancouver

This is one of my favorite times of year. A huge snow pack on the local mountains and the cherry blossoms begin to bloom in the city. An annual trumpet call of hope announcing that summer is on it's way. My daughter is in the tropics where it's summer all year long. I understand the appeal but I'm happy where I am. I like to check in on that Swedish vlog with all the drone footage of the far north in the land of the polar winter and the midnight sun. It is a beautiful world so it is.

Blaze's spam has become so desperate and absurd it's comical. As we talk about the seasons of life it's interesting to see his continued spiral downwards. He was convicted of selling crystal meth for the Hells Angels and admitted in court he would post false information on crime blogs to throw the police off. He continued to do so after he entered witness protection.

He was convicted of domestic assault and when he got out of the Program his next girlfriend died. Joey Verma did his time but Blaze never did. That stain isn't just on him. It's on IHIT and the CFSEU as well. Blaze represents a dark time in our history when IHIT and the CFSEU were both compromised. That's something they're all going to have to live with because what we do in life echoes in eternity. It appears that things with the CFSEU have improved. However they certainly haven't for the compulsive liar and false accuser. To me, Blaze sounds like a damned soul in hell.

It's like that saying - I'd tell you to go to hell but I think you're already there. His lies have run aground and his ship has sunk. He has nowhere left to go but to troll in the shadows. He used to be a Hells Angels associate. Now he's a pro vaxxer, pro lockdown, Justin Trudeau a*s kisser who trashes the club. Him and Jamie Bacon sharing a bed in the program. Now that is pathetic. They say natural justice is simple. They have to live with themselves and what they have done. We all do. We all live with the consequences of our choices and we all face the day when all the secret works of darkness shall come to light. On that day, there will be no place to hide. The truth will set us free or it will banish us for eternity. Play safe. Choose wisely.

I've had a few trolls over the years. Each one had a separate and distinct style. Two of the three were never anonymous. They always wanted me to know it was them posting. Blaze seems to think that just because he posts anonymously, no one knows it's him. That's kind of ridiculous.

When I first started this blog I was anonymous. I went by the username Agent K from the movie Men in Black. Several years later I was outed on the front page of all the local newspapers during my first court case. At the time someone counseled me to reinvent myself. They said pick a new username and start over. I said yeah, that's not going to work. Everyone's going to know it's me.

People would give me crime tips and I had to be very careful to protect the source. Not only did I have to keep their anonymity but I also had to be careful what facts I revealed because if I revealed facts only they knew, then the bad guys would know who my source is and that would put them at risk. It's the same thing with Blaze. His MO is totally predictable. It doesn't matter what fake name he uses, it's obvious it's him. My first troll was Ace Ventura.

I hesitate mentioning that because for the most part I think we've made the peace but I don't want to upset him and set him off again. The reason I mention that is because the third troll I had went after me because he thought I was Ace Ventura when it's clear I am not.

Ace Ventura was beefing with a guy and the guy kept defaming me because he thought I was Ace Ventura. I said stop flaming him. He thinks you're me. Ace Ventura wouldn't stop. He does what he wants just like I do. He runs gangsterismout I run gangstersout. His original blog was the Neer-do-well Hall of Infamy. He's a Trump hater, I am not and on a matter of personal privilege I want to declare that I am not a Trump lover. I'm just not a Trump hater. Some things he says I agree with, some things he says I don't agree with. That's not unusual. What's unusual is the obsession over Trump on both sides. Worst case scenario is one more term and he's done. The problems we face are bigger than Donald Trump.

One time Nino from Haney got in my grill for something Ace Ventura posted and I was like yo man, that isn't me. I'm quite capable of getting in enough trouble all by myself. I don't need help from anyone else. I kinda think Nino and I made the peace. I don't beef with Haney.

Anyways, each troll has a different personality and a different MO. Blaze is ridiculous. When he was in the Witness Protection Program he would post false things about me on the dirty every week. He'd say really stupid things like Dennis has just been charged with sexual interference with a minor. If you check the CSO registry you can see it for yourself. Only when you checked the CSO there was nothing there. My other trolls weren't that stupid. They wouldn't make a false statement then show people how to prove that statement was false.

Every week Blaze would post on the dirty that I had been charged with a crime and none of it ever appeared on the CSO. He was lying. That's what trolls do. They say a few things that are true then they make completely false statements they just made up. None of this really matters. Like they say, if you don't have haters that means you never stood up for anything in life. Ace Ventura hates Trump and trashes him. I don't care. That's his right. That's the whole point. In a democratic system people are allowed to hold and express different opinions. All I'm saying is that I'm not him and everyone knows that. However, Blaze is a lost cause. He just doesn't matter.

I just had another surgery so I have time to reflect. Time to reflect on what matters and what doesn't. Truth matters. Trolls don't. So mote it be. What is the chaff to the wheat? BTW when I took took Wing Chun in London they always used to burn incense. I didn't find out until many years later that all the incense they burn is cherry blossom scent. It's hopeful.

3 comments:

  1. This is why I don't take advice from other people and this is why I told you to leave me alone. You are mentally deranged. You just won't shut up. Find somewhere else to troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! 💪🤕🙏

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.