Monday, April 24, 2023

Larry Amero's Sentencing Begins



I was in Vancouver supreme court today for Larry Amero's sentencing. Turns out it wasn't his sentencing it was the beginning of his sentencing submissions so this will continue for a few days at least. I'm not sure what the status of all his Hail Mary appeals are. I'll have to check. I also have to do the publication ban cheat to find all the new publication bans so I can figure out what the various bans actually say. As I said before they make it very difficult for people to find them all. They did have one new ban posted today and that was very helpful.

However, that ban didn't cover Larry it covered someone else. There was some interesting statements made but I have to search the bans to see what I can say. Without even looking I highly doubt I can mention what was said today until after the sentence has been rendered and all the appeals exhausted. However, all these pieces of the puzzle seem to be confirming my original suspicions when the trial was separated into two before Robby escaped prison. That means if my suspicions are correct, that publication ban will likely never expire. That means I can't publish it on my blog or podcast. It doesn't mean I can't tell my neighbor or a buddy down the street. Publication bans don't have jurisdiction over private conversations.

The courtroom was practically empty. As I sat down near the front Larry turned around and look me in the eye. I then paused before I took my seat so he could see me clearly and know who to look for at the Judgement bar of God because I'll be there. Like the Reaper says, you can pay me now or you can pay me later but you will pay me what you owe. If his sentencing goes through he can start paying his dues now. If it doesn't he'll have to pay it then.

It was somewhat fitting he was able to get a good look at me before he was sentenced just like David Giles did. My blog started because of the Surrey Six and Larry Amero was responsible for it. Unlike Skeletor's trial, Larry's courtroom today was practically empty.

Larry's new girlfriend was there. She was a bit more dressed up this time. She wore a dark business pantsuit. She looked respectable. She had an older guy with her who looked like another lawyer. Larry was present. This time he wore a tighter short sleeve polo shirt and black trousers. He had his hair in a silly man bun but he did look good. He hasn't got fat in prison and he hasn't lost much muscle mass. He's still lean with lots of mass similar to that picture he used to have on his facebook of him with Randy Naicker.

That's what I don't get about injections. A lot of guys at my gym take steroids. I can usually tell who's on injections and whose on HGH by looking at them. Injections are the most popular now because they aren't as hard on your liver. I was always afraid of steroids when I was young. I have anger issues as it is. I was afraid if I took steroids I'd lose control. Also the thought of not being able to produce my own testosterone kind of freaked me out but there is no question guys who do injections look great. You simply can't argue that. What they can do with that other then stand there and flex will depend on what else they train.

Larry's lawyer is Marc-Antoine Rock. He speaks with a French accent. He's from Montreal and is paid by the Quebec charter. He's the one responsible for the abuse of process frantically throwing out all the last minute Hail Mary appeals over and over again. Marc-Antoine Rock has represented many Hells Angels in Quebec. He also represented Larry in his drunk driving charge.

21 comments:

  1. Bon débarras aux ordures. le faire sortir de terre au plus vite. Au’revoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. The law is the law. You don't need a lawyer from Quebec. To me. I think he's dry ratting on a cool lawyer. Tells me he's getting sunk. There's no negotiating with some lawyer from far away who speaks another language that we don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can have any lawyer he wants. The abuse of process is the concern.

      Delete
  3. Soooo??? justice is actually being served?? I guess that is a metter of opinion... after all he dispatched a couple of scum bag bottom feeders which does society a service... if the gangsters all take each other out what will the poor corrupt coppers and lawyers and judges do for extra scratch??? justice is very complex and profitiable in 2023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two murders he was convicted of is the least of his crimes. That's the point. He orchestrated the Surrey six and he had two coacused brutally murdered for no reason.

      Delete
    2. He is the lowest of the low. Must make his parents proud. I am praying he goes down hard in French and English. Oh yah Man Bum. Goofy. I guess his stylist is in jail too and they don’t know they are just laughed at now. Oh boy I wish I could watch a gangster putting his man bun in. Great skit for this hour has 22 minutes. How do you say Ahole in French.

      Delete
    3. Dennis, just wondering how do you connect Larry to Surrey 6? I'm not trying to be argumentative I am just asking as I don't know much about it. Thanks

      Delete
    4. Larry the same guy that fainted at the site of bloody pictures of his wounds lol hahahahaha

      Delete
    5. I think the newspapers were exaggerating when they said Larry fainted. I wasn't there though. As for Larry's connection to the Surrey Six, there's nothing to argue about. It's obvious. Larry was friends with Jonathan Bacon long before he was shot in Kelowna and long before the Surrey Six. He was the one supplying the Bacon brothers with drugs. He was the reason they left the UN. Before the Surrey Six the Red Scorpions worked for the UN. After the Surrey Six they worked for the Hells Angels.

      Delete
  4. Dennis, so when will we find out how long Larry gets as far as time? Do you think the gov winning the case against the civil seizures for the 3 club houses says the gov is going after all members and associates as well as their personal assets? Never thought I'd see the day they seized East Van club house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears that the sentencing submissions will take several days. The judge will render the sentence some time after that. It shouldn't be too long. No I don't think the government will be going after all members and their personal assets. I don't think they're be able to get any other clubhouses except for maybe the Devils Army on the Island. They have to prove criminal convictions.

      Delete
    2. A lot of club members have legit jobs, to mask their criminal earnings. Little White Rock Ryan is a Longshoreman.

      Delete
    3. Technically so is Larry Amero. His father got him a job as a first aid attendant at the docks on his boat when he was in highschool. That was his connection to the club. Lots of Hells Angels have jobs at the docks. They have a bit of pull over the hiring process. I don't have a problem with Little Whiterock Ryan.

      Delete
    4. I was just using Little White Rock Ryan as an example. Both BC Hells Angels, both Lingshoreman..

      Delete
    5. I tried to get a job applying pesticides in train cars at a grain dock in Vancouver, which required an ILWU safety course. I tried for over a year to get in the course but it was always booked. Full of "women and minorities" apparently. Out of frustration, I asked "Level with me; WTF is it going to take to get in this course?", and was told straight up the HA charge $5k for a seat, and to quit bothering trying to get in otherwise. This was about 20 years ago, and nothing has changed.

      Delete
  5. So does this mean your Finley done with this farce ??
    I mean it’s all BS. Anyway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm wonder when he turned around he went shit Agent '' Been reading this blog pretty much from the begining. i was googling around for Angels at the time. Alot of twists and turns. I often get overloaded with links to stuff i have already read in the article i am reading. I wonder how u keep it inventoried. Anyways keep it going god speed. I will be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add links to blog posts as references. Most people don't bother clicking on them.

      Delete
    2. All good just refreshes my memory. Just a simple swipe to open in a new tab.

      Delete
    3. LOL Yeah, I don't even know how it works on a phone : )

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.