Friday, April 28, 2023

A Message for Xi Jinping: Part 1 and 2

This is my fist video blog on a new platform called Gan Jing World. Gan Jing means clean so Gan Jing World means Clean World. This is another sound alternate to YouTube's censorship and demonetization of conservatives. This platform has a very positive theme. They don't want anything hateful or criminal. No trash, just positive content. That is the kind of society I want to live in and that is the kind of social media platform I endorse.

My first two videos are a message for Xi Jinping. No two people agree on every issue but no two people disagree on every issue either. We all have common ground. Xi wants peace in the Ukraine. So do I. I also want my Falun Gong friends to be set free. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. As Abraham Lincoln said, "Stand with any man as long as they stand right and part with them when they go wrong." The CIA has gone wrong in the Ukraine.

This is Part 2 - The Dragon Awakes. Finian extends an olive branch to Xi Jinping.

Part 3 - Xi: Come walk with me. Snowshoeing on Mount Seymour.

Part 4 - The Dragon and the Bear: Clean Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.