Sunday, April 23, 2023

Mormon Podcast on Gangsters Out

This podcast is to help my Mormon friends understand what the hell I'm doing on my blog and podcast. Although I am no longer active in the LDS Church, I was for many years and still have many friends in that church I know and respect. I just want to kind of smooth things over and put things in perspective for them. The rest of you might want to skip this episode but you're free to tune in. Lots more on the road ahead. If you login to Spotify you can see the video. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I use Spotify exclusively but am having trouble finding your podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go to the link I posted then login to Spotify. I'm not completely sure how it works but I think because I clicked explicit language on the first ones that means they bury it in their search results and it doesn't come up when you search for them. Only when you go to the link from my post. What about the episode list? Can you see this:
      https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/dashboard/episodes

      Maybe that only shows up when I log in because they're part of my profile.

      Delete
  2. The link you gave is for podcast devolpment. You will not see your podcast indexed until it meets the threshold of 100 listens.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.