Sunday, March 10, 2024

Ramadan Mubarak

Tonight at sunset Ramadan begins. That means sunrise Monday the fasting begins. This Ramadan goes from the evening of Sun, Mar 10, 2024 – Tue, Apr 9, 2024. During Ramadan Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset from new moon to new moon.

I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting and now I understand the health benefits from Ramadan. Fasting can help the body recover from Rna genetic vaccines. Fasting can even help your body produce testosterone naturally, They don't tell you that at the gym.

"Studies show that short 24-hour intermittent fasts can help increase HGH production by 2000%, which, of course, can stimulate a significant increase in your testosterone levels."

Does a 12-hour fast increase testosterone? "Any intermittent fasting for up to 24 hours can help increase HGH levels and indirectly boost your testosterone significantly. Fasting for half of the time coincides with the theory that short fasts work better for elevating your testosterone."

Moses fasted for 40 days. So did Jesus so Jews and Christians should be on board with this.

Statement from Canadian Red Cross on the Middle East Humanitarian Crisis - Donate. I don't support Hamas but I do support Gaza. Mossad created Hamas and assassinated Yitzhak Rabin.
If you're heavy and find fasting very difficult try drinking liquids for 12 or 24 hours. That gives the colon a break and helps the body adjust to fasting. So drink liquids during your first Ramadan - Preworkout, protein shakes, smoothies, any kind of juice you like. I like beet juice fasts. Every time you get hungry you just drink beet jiuce. It comes in crystals now. Drinking liquids for 12 hours and day for your first Ramadan will be a big step forward to better holistic health naturally.

4 comments:

  1. Not meant to drink or swallow your spit. Not meant to have any fluid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but that doesn't concern me. Juice fasting can help overweight people prepare for a full fast. I'm fasting for health not for religious purposes. Not swallowing is a bit extreme. That's an example of how someone can take a good principle and make it crazy. I'm doing a full fast this Ramadan. I was suggesting for others who have never done Ramadan and feel it is too hard to try to start with a liquid fast. That will prepare them for a full fast. Liquid fasts also help clean out the colon and with all the concerns about colon cancer that is a good thing.

      Delete
  2. Well I failed. I was up coughing and choking all night and today I feel sick so I'm going to revert back to the juices and fluids. I'm going to flush the bug out and do a modified version of Ramadan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I'm back on track. The virus is gone. I was able to flush it out with liquids. Now I'm doing the full fast for Ramadan. Stricklty for health reasons.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.