Friday, September 16, 2022

John Gibeau joins Doug McCallum's Safe Surrey Coalition

Well this is good news. I see that Doug McCallum's Safe Surrey Coalition has a full slate of candidates posted on their website and that John Gibeau has joined the team. That is awesome. John is a really nice guy. He runs the bee keeping place at Fry's corner on Fraser highway and 176th street. I totally support Doug McCallum's Safe Surrey Coalition.

I keep seeing those insanely painful Jinny Sims ads on YouTube. That woman is really rude and obnoxious. I met her at my MLA's barbeque once in Holland Park. I do not support her.

Rina Gill is running as an independent. Rina is rock solid. Surrey needs her dignity and class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.