Saturday, September 17, 2022

Kim Bolan and Post Media News are suing me

What are they suing me for you ask? Three things. The first is defamation, the second is a copyright violation and the third is straight out of the Twilight Zone. Kim Bolan claims that whenever I say Tiocfaidh ár lá it means I want the UN gang to bring harm to her.
That is mentally deranged. I'm part Irish and spent two years in Ireland. Tiocfaidh ár lá is a common phrase. It's also a song like A Nation Once again. On Saint Patrick's Day I often say Erin go bragh, Tiocfaidh ár lá which means Ireland forever, Our Day will come. It has nothing to do with Kim Bolan. OK so let's take a look at the context it was used in.

They complained about a post I made entitled Kyle Gianis dead: Take a bow Kim Bolan and CFSEU. I took the post down but you can still see it temporarily on Google cache.

Kyle Gianis was a former UN member who to my knowledge had left the life and was trying to make a go of it hosting a fitness reality show on YouTube. I believe his departure from gang life was sincere and genuine. There were several recent attempts on his life. During that time Kim Bolan was defaming him. Kyle died during a confrontation with the ERT at a campsite. The CFSEU claimed it was a suicide. His fiancée said it was not a suicide.

CBC reported that ERT approached Kyle using tear gas and a 40mm less-lethal round. A 4 CM "less lethal" round is a lot bigger than any normal bullet. They are lethal. When I said Tiocfaidh ár lá in that post I was referring to the plastic bullets that have killed so many kids in Belfast. It means one day justice will be achieved. If not in this life, at the judgement bar of God. It's a way of recording one's dissent. It has nothing to do with Kim Bolan.

In the statement of claim, Kim Bolan states that blog post had a picture of a soldier in it which she claims is a threat. It was not. I've reposted the picture above. It was a screen shot from the movie Gladiator where Maximus turns his back on the emperor in a sign of disrespect. It was my way of recording my dissent for how Kim Bolan and the CFSEU misrepresented Kyle Gianis.
This is not the first time Kim Bolan created a fake death plot. Above is a screen shot to a comment from Blaze on my blog that I never approved after he told the court he was hired by the UN to kill Kim Bolan. Blaze was never a member of the UN and the UN never wanted to kill Kim Bolan. Kim Bolan just isn't as important as she thinks. Blaze idolized Kim Bolan because she gave him a stage to perform on. He admitted to the court that he would regularly post false information on her blog to throw the police off. Blaze still spams my blog with bullsh*t.

Blaze was convicted of selling crystal meth for the Hells Angels. His firearm offense while under a firearm ban was because he went to the wrong door with a shotgun to collect a debt for the Hells Angels. He was never a member of the UN. To claim the UN hired him to kill Kim Bolan is a bold faced lie. Now Blaze and Jamie Bacon are both trashing the Hells Angels who fed them. They have no respect for the club because they have no self respect. They are worthless liars. IHIT and the CFSEU are both compromised for paying them to lie.
Now for the copyright claim. Kim Bolan complained about one picture I used from the Vancouver Sun of Damion Ryan. Despite the fact that she and the Vancouver Sun used pictures people sent me of David Giles. I never complained because I felt sharing pictures of gang members was in the public interest. It's interesting to note that is the only picture she complained about.

At first she lied and said it wasn't Damion Ryan when we all knew it was. Someone had sent it to me and recognized him. Then finally she admitted it was. She wanted me to take it down because he was wearing a filthy few patch. That means he had killed someone in Greece, likely Larry Amero's co accused. You don't have to have killed someone to become a member of the Hells Angels but you do have to have killed someone to get a filthy few patch. Kim Bolan didn't want everyone to know about that because Damion Ryan was cooperating with the police in BC despite the fact that he killed Mo and was running the drugs out of the DTES.

Damion Ryan gave up Naseem Mohamed, the person he hired to kill Anees Mohamed because that's the way the Wolf Pack roll. They have associates testify against the people they hired to commit murder so IHIT gets a conviction. In exchange, they get away with ordering the murder and are allowed to keep selling drugs. This is what we now face in E Division.

This is a copy of the cover to the lawsuit. It's not a letter, it's a lawsuit. They're supposed to send you a letter first. They did not. They claim they sent two to my old email address that got hacked but they aren't there. This is a copy of my response I filed the day after I was served the lawsuit. This is a copy of the counterclaim I filed and serrved yesterday. Let the good times roll.

So when the Fake News says I haven't filed a response, they're lying. I've filed a response and a counterclaim. I totally respect the confidential nature of pretrial negotiations. However, court documents are, as Keith Fraser and Kim Bolan would say, part of the public record.

As I previously said, this will not end well for me. This isn't my first rodeo. I know how this works. Large corporations have unlimited resources and keep appealing decisions until they win. Judges don't like having their decisions appealed. So the judge will take one look at me and one look at them and say yup, it's a no brainer. Money talks and the truth walks.
Turns out BC does have anti SLAP legislation just like Ontario does. Everyone is accountable.

The Protection of Public Participation act was created to prevent lawsuits like this. Defamation is saying something that is untrue. Telling the truth is not defamation. Expressing an opinion is not defamation. Disagreeing with the narrative is not defamation.

The freedom of expression is protected by law. Kim Bolan's Statement of Claim is defamation because it contains statements that are not true. When Blaze kept posting on the Dirty that I had been charged with sexual interference, that was defamation because it was untrue. It was something he just made up. It never happened.

I knew it was Blaze because he said if you check the CSO you can see that I have been charged. Only when people did check the CSO, there was nothing there. Blaze was the only person that would have said that. The other trolls I had wouldn't have provided the source that would prove them wrong. They're not that stupid.

26 comments:

  1. The picture from the Vancouver Sun could have been sourced from any major search engine, or anywhere else, not just Vancouver Sun. The rest of the lawsuit sounds frivolous and vexatious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post Media and Kim Bolan trying to muzzle any public information which doesn’t align with their news agenda. Even if this attempt fails the loss of time, missed work, stress, etc. is serving to support their goal. Sad times when money can seemingly override our Charter of rights and freedoms. Let’s hope for a fair judge to preside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not holding my breath. Justice isn't a part of civil court.

      Delete
  3. None of this makes much sense, but it doesn't have to. Even when you win you lose. Legal fees, time wasted, etc. What in the hell is wrong with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have an agenda. They buy up all the newspaper outlets merging some while eliminating others so they gain complete control of the news. Then they go after bloggers to remove any independent voices that criticize their narrative.

      Delete
  4. This whole thing looks like CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. The part about Tiocfaidh ár lá. If anyone with a brain looks it up they'll know what it means. After your explanation as well. I see no choice but to go that route. She's making up. She knows damned well your not an extremist. It's harassment. She should be arrested and charged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bizarre thing about the Tiocfaidh ár lá claim is that it simply doesn't make sense. The Statement of Claim mistranslated Tiocfaidh ár lá to mean Our Day. How is that a threat? Saying Our Day in Irish is not a threat. Let's try French: Notre Jour.

      Even in English. Saying Our Day is not a threat. The claim doesn't make sense. Saying Our Day will come is not a threat either. Kim Bolan writes fiction now. Everyone can see that. She should become a crime fiction novelist. She'd be good at that.

      Delete
  5. So, a "GoFundMe for legal expenses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GoFundMe will shut it down. GiveSendGo perhaps. I don't do fund raising because everyone is short on cash. Mine is a volunteer quest for a cause I believe in. If the Supreme Court does not uphold the Charter of Rights, our free society will collapse. A couple thousand dollars isn't enough to pay for my lawyer to do it. He's very good but he's very expensive. I'm going to do this one myself.

      Delete
    2. Don't do it brother. Get a lawyer..

      Delete
    3. I have one. I can't afford to pay him. Now they want me to pay for their lawyer. That is not right. The system is broken.

      Delete
  6. A person that represents him self in court
    Has foul for a Client.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've heard that many times before. I am the fool.

      Delete
    2. Wisdom from someone who can't spell......While some legal advice may be helpful, something like this a citizen should be able to answer before the court without issue.

      Delete
  7. This suit makes no sense unless Bolan has lawyers doing the heavy lifting. Btw….is she liberal or conservative?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a big firm and an even bigger Corporation behind her. The Vancouver Sun used to be slightly Conservative but now that Postmedia has bought them they are straight up Narrative. They're just as painful as the CBC now.

      Delete
  8. How do think this will compare to dippolos suit against you? Kinda similar no??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for the other case “a settlement and consent dismissal order was entered into but the terms of the settlement can’t be disclosed” so I can't comment on it. Kim's seems to have a political motive. I personally think the CFSEU put her up to it.

      Delete
  9. Wow!! my bad miss spelled fool.
    Here one more old saying.
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone can agree KB is a POS lier and the fake hit is just as fake as her news! Her and Donnie probably get high and bang it out quite often!! Just saying. Let me know where i can send ya some dough Dennis ya always been pretty straight up guy. Peace ** in ktown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that. Donnie gets high alone. I've had time to get over the initial shock of the application. Now I'm just angry. Free speech is such a sacred right. This whole process is so tainted. I appreciate the offer but I'm not doing any fundraising at this time. They don't deserve it.

      Delete
    2. When is the next court date and what is expected to occur then?

      Delete
    3. I don't know. I've filed a response and counterclaim. I'm of the understanding that a trial will take some time. I'm not going to cut a deal this time. This is literally the hill that I will die on. I don't expect negotiations to go well. His client has nothing to lose so they will proceed unilaterally. I on the other hand, have everything to lose.

      Delete
    4. I had a bad experience with fundraising last time. I had a spook on here that tried to hijack the blog with disinformation. After I gave him the boot he went off about how he donated $100 to my court costs last time. I was like f*ck him and f*ck his money. If you throw someone a few pennies, that doesn't mean you own them. People who work for the agency have a dark agenda. I don't want to accept money from anyone anymore.

      Delete
  11. “We’re Looking at Something Very Different – The Press Being Part of the Intelligence Community” – Lee Smith Describes the Latest Role of the Fake News (VIDEO) .....

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/looking-something-different-press-part-intelligence-community-lee-smith-describes-latest-role-fake-news-video/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.