Friday, July 12, 2024

Live to Ride, Ride to Live



Since the boys are back and are in Lethbridge, let's talk about some common ground here. We all like to ride. When I was young the book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance moved me. In the Florian Knights movie they talked about Wind Therapy. Firemen were riding motorcycles to help process PTSD. They hooked themselves up to equipment that monitored brainwaves and heart rate. They found that as they rode their motorcycles, other distractions faded away and they were able to focus on what was right in front of them. I really noticed it on my last road trip.

I've talked about how the fake News attacked the firemen and the veterans for wanting to ride because someone was seen with a member of the Hells Angels. This is where we need to balance the extremes. IMO the veterans and the firefighters have every right to ride motorcycles and join an MC. Preventing that is IMO government over reach.

Having said that I think if the veterans and firefighters join a MC, they need to be extra vigilant to stay away from the drug trafficking and the criminal element of OMGs. Riding motorcycles and selling drugs are two different things. You don't need a patch to ride a motorcycle and you don't need to be a 1%er to join an MC. Displaying a 1%er patch means you're bragging about being a criminal and as we've all seen in Rome, pride cometh before the fall.

The A&E series on the Hells Angels has been very enlightening. No lie can live forever. This means the club in Canada is at a cross roads. Recently the Hells Angels clubhouses in Kelowna, East Vancouver and Naniamo were seized under proceeds of crime. Each chapter was convicted of enough criminal activity for the courts to allow the police to seize their clubhouses. Personally I don't like proceeds of crime legislation. Not only is it a slippery slope but it also removes police incentive to stop crime. Instead it just makes them want to tax it and profit from crime.

The Aging Rebel covered the AFT trial in California where they were trying to seize the Mongol patch. I see that as government over reach. Although I am concerned with the prolific nature of some of the drug trafficking and human trafficking linked to the Hells Angels, I am also just as if not more concerned about government over reach. When the Hells Angels shoot a rival drug dealer that does not affect me at all but when Justin Trudeau and the fake news take away my civil liberty protected by law, that does affect me directly.

If you want to save the MC, drop the OMG. Larry Amero and Damion Ryan don't even ride motorcycles. Kick them to the curb. You're not getting a cut of their drug sales so lose them. Go on a road trip. Bring a tent. Live the dream don't pimp the dream.

9 comments:

  1. You are an insufferable sociopathic coward. It must be hard to live with yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture looks as lonely as your life

    ReplyDelete
  3. No response mouthpiece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donnie McWhirter. In all these years you never grew up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7_k4huJDU

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least the police aren't paying my rent in Abbotsford so I can rent out a spot for a guy on a trailer and sell him crystal meth then make his mother pay for it. Unlike you, I've never shot a woman in the back and I've never given an ex an intentional drug overdose and unlike you, I've never hit a woman. So who's the real coward here? History has recorded that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like when you called one of your ex's up in the middle of the night and threatened to slit her throat she has no idea who it is because you called her anonymously. Nice work IHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man you don't think his ex would recognize his voice???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. The same way I recognize when you spam my blog all at once using multiple usernames saying the same old sh*t. I have nothing more to say to you.

      Delete
    2. Honestly the picture looks so relaxing and enjoyable, you must have had an amazing ride Dennis it looks fun.
      I would love to go on a long road trip camping like that on my bike. One day maybe but anyways looks fun Dennis

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.