Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My New Book: The First Step

I'm finally ready to start working on my new book. It's not going to be about gang bangers, it's going to move past that. It's going to be about a new adventure that starts next summer in 2024. It's going to be about three road trips but since the journey began a long time ago the book is going to begin now. This is the first step. It's about moving forward.

I made a web page that talks about the three road trips. It'll probably be more of a video blog than a book but I will write some thoughts down along the way. I was hoping to get a sponsor and bring a friend along for the second road trip but there will be no sponsor. This will be done independently on my own since Google buries everything I do. It's about peace of mind.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSrS1Y7kVTQ

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.