Friday, July 21, 2023

William Majcher set up like Cameron Ortis was

Well the fake news is going off on another rampage. This time all their fake experts with ties to CSIS and Globalism are trashing William Majcher just like they trashed and set up Cameron Ortis. As soon as I saw the article I thought it sounded fishy. Then I notice all their fake experts share quite a bizarre resume. The name sounded really familiar but I couldn't place it. Until I notice all this traffic on an old blog post I made about him.

This is another whistle blower they are setting up like Cameron Ortis.
William Majcher is a former RCMP undercover investigator who brought down a lawyer that laundered money for the Haney Hells Angels which was tied to the murder of Ernie Ozolins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.