Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don Lyons back in Business



OK my mistake. Someone sent me this photo and I was under the impression that is was of Don Lyons. So who is the guy with Chad in the HA shirt?

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, Don Lyons is back in black. I mean red and white. Donnie plead guilty to trafficking cocaine. Court documents claim Lyons belonged to the Independent Soldiers and was Lester Jones' primary source for drugs. Lester was the vice president of the Kelowna Hells angels at the time.

Robertson purchased several kilograms of cocaine through Jones before arranging a drug buy with Lyons in a Kelowna hotel room. Police video cameras captured Lyons exchanging 1 kg of cocaine for $26,000. Another key bites the dust. Plenty more where that came from ain't there Skelletor.

I'm having trouble with the math. Lyons got a 8 and 1/2 year sentence. The judge gave him double credit of 30 months for time served, reducing his remaining sentence to six years. That was in April 2009. Two thirds of six years would be four not two. So how come he's out now?

4 comments:

  1. Actually the photo is of Don Lyons who was convicted of trafficking cocaine for the Hells Angels. I thought the guy with him in the picture looked like Chad but wasn’t sure. Thanks for clarifying that.

    I never said Chad was a gangster. I said he died a sudden death and associated with gang members. This photo would confirm that. I have tattoos and go to the gym. That doesn’t mean anything. Personally I think he got screwed like Geoff and Britney did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kim Bolan just posted a picture of Don Lyons and this obviously isn't him. But who is it? Who is the guy wearing a Hells Angels T-shirt with Chad before his death? He would have known Don Lyons because they're members of the same chapter. Don Lyons did go to jail for cocaine trafficking.

      Delete
  2. You really need to get a better source for your pictures! Niether of these guys are Don Lyons. Don is a big dude that weighs in at around #240 not the #160 guy that you have pictured. Not to mention all that time he has judt done. I can't imagine him getting any smaller.I thought you might want to refer to your photos in the gang registry to confirm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a good point. I'll have to double check my source. Thanks. Maybe he couldn't afford roids in jail.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.