Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Covid Corner: Spotlight on Covid Misinformation

Since Google has gone out of their way to delete true information from my blog, I've created a Covid Corner to spotlight Covid Misinformation in the Media. One of the primary reasons a coalition of Canadian medical doctors created the Canada Health Alliance web site was to respond to the false information the media is bombarding us with.

I believe in science and I oppose the censorship of science. I also believe in free speech. That's why I'm not posting the Covid Corner on my blog that is subject to Google's biased censorship. I'm posting it on my own website instead. Free speech still exists on the Internet if you know where to find it. However, if you don't look for it, you won't find it.

When any large corporation or big tech censors something, people want to know why. When they delete true information from their platforms people want to know why they don't want us to know that true information. People want to know what they are hiding.

I'll be updating the Covid Corner on an ongoing basis and I'll take some time over the next few days to catch up to where we are since I've posted a lot about covid that gets buried in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.