Saturday, October 30, 2021

Scarlett Johansson as Lucy on Netflix

We remember Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow from the Avengers. I saw Black Widow in the theatre and thought it was very well done. We also remember how Scarlett Johansson sued Disney for ripping her off by releasing the video early and only giving her a cut of the theatrical revenues. Kind of a dirty deed on Disney's part. To be expected now that Disney has been taken over by the CCP. Well, I just watched Lucy on Netflix with Scarlett Johansson.

It's impressive. Thought provoking like 2001 a Space Odyssey. My father took me to see that when I was very young. It was kind of profound. Lucy was made in 2014 before her falling out with Disney. Since Disney has become ridiculous, we really need an alternate film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.