Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Gangsters out interviews Tamara Lich

Update: I finally uploaded the video of the interview to my Gan Jing World channel.

Here it is. My first podcast interviewing someone. My first guest is the one and only Tamara Lich. I'm posting the podcast today and the video Monday morning. I know I have to talk less and ask shorter questions. I'm new at this. I'll get better but this will be fun. We have many more important guests lined up for the new journey supporting civl liberty. We're going to let you know what the mainstream media doesn't want you to know. Stay tuned. We're still rocking the free world.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to covering her trial. That's something we need to talk about.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.