Friday, May 12, 2023

Fatal stabbing in front of Toronto lethal injection site

City News is reporting that "A man who was stabbed in front of a supervised injection site in downtown Toronto on Friday afternoon has died in hospital, Toronto police confirm. Just before 2 p.m. emergency crews rushed to the scene in front of the The Works, a city-run supervised injection and harm reduction facility, located at 277 Victoria St. near Yonge-Dundas Square. Despite life-saving efforts, the victim was later pronounced dead at hospital."

Lethal injection sites create a buffer zone of lawlessness around them.

2 comments:

  1. The government all parties all levels are responsible for allowing and promoting and amplifying this needle drug use situation. No vote counts. The PPC can close these needle shops down. You should run for candidate of PPC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence but I don't think I'd do very well. For the most part people don't want the truth. They can't handle the truth. I'm just a third party sponsor. I support good candidates from any party that share my values. I'm going to make a separate blog post about this but I will say that I do really like Maxime Berner. I agree with him on many issues. Almost all issues. I don't agree with him on immigration. I would rather see the PPC merge with the Conservatives so we stop splitting the vote.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.