Sunday, May 2, 2021

From Fear to Faith - we've got to fulfill the book



As I was riding home on my motorcycle from doing a Costco run I saw in my left rear-view mirror a guy on a Harley with ape hangers pull up in the lane beside me as I was stopped at the light. Then I saw he had a patch that said Gospel Riders Vancouver with a cross on it. I smiled, gave him the nod and we spoke briefly before the light changed. He was a really nice guy.

To my knowledge, the HAs in BC don't f*ck with Christian MCs. They just let them be. That's why I was so shocked a couple of losers from Bacchus in New Brunswick were f*cking with a Christian MC in a local Tim Hortons out there. That was pretty lame.

Then on my right I passed by an old church my grandmother used to attend that had a sign out front which said From Fear to Fatih. That is what I want to speak on today.

When Covid first stuck I quoted 2 Timothy 1:7 which states: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." I have also heard it said, if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. Prepared for what? Death? Perhaps. The point is fear does not come from God. Yet the media is feeding the fear with lies nonstop.

Dr Kulvinder Kaur and the Canada Health Alliance are facing the fear with facts. So are many other medical doctors. Indeed, the truth shall set you free. Free from fear. Yet sometimes justice sleeps in this life and we need to understand why. Life does not end at death. One day we will all give an account of our life and be judged. What we do in life echoes in eternity.

We are free to choose, good or bad but we are not free to avoid the consequences of our choices good or bad. The Bible contains the writings of prophets and like Nostradamus of old, many of those prophets foresaw our day and the days to come. They said what they saw.

In Redemption Song, Ziggy and Lauryn recount the historical struggles and declare we've got to fulfill the book. When you think about it, many of the prophecies about the last days known as abomination desolation are pretty scary. Even before that Ezra Taft Benson cited a book None Dare Call it Conspiracy which foresaw our day.

He also talked about the secret combinations which would conspire to take over the government. Now you ask, why would God tell us about all those bad things before they happened? The answer is simple. So when we saw those things happen, we wouldn't lose faith. As Ziggy and Lauryn said, we've got to fulfill the book. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I know how the book ends.

Life does not end at death. Justice will not sleep forever. People aren't sent to jail for wanting to commit murder. They are only sent to jail if they actually do it. Likewise those who commit murder are separated from the rest of society when this life is over. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

If we lied, cheated and stole in this life, when this life is over we will be put with others who did the same. Likewise, if we were honest and hard working we will be put with those who did the same. It's ike that Chinese banquet table with the long chopsticks. Heaven and hell was the same place. The only difference was the company you keep. So when you see these things happen, when you see the dirty politicians try and steal our liberty, stand agains tthem. That is, as Martin Luther King would declare, a moral obligation.

Dr King also said the beleif that God will do everything for man while he himself does nothing is not faith but superstition. Faith is the moving cause of action within us. If I did not have faith the light would go, I wouldn't bother getting up to turn the switch. Faith causes us to do things. Work is the means of all accomplishment. Have faith, work hard. Truth will prevail. Ride hard, die free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.