Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pitt Meadows Shooting - Update



The Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Times is reporting that one man was stabbed and another shot shortly after 8 a.m. this morning in Pitt Meadows. Both were sent to hospital. One of the men was a Maple Ridge resident and “well-known” to the police. One local resident said “There’s always all these people hanging out at the 7-Eleven and a lot of drug dealing going on. Now a guy has been stabbed and another shot. You always hear about these kind of things happening in Surrey, not Maple Ridge.” Hey, Surrey's not that bad. Wherever you let them sell crack, it's the same problem. Arrest the crack dealers and you will prevent a tsunami of violent crime.

Update: Global is reporting that one of the victims, Louie Sparvier, 29 has died. Police claim two males were involved ina fight. During the fight, one shot was fired and one person was stabbed. Both males involved in the fight were injured and the stabbing victim is currently in critical condition. So it would appear that Sparvier stabbed a guy and the guy he stabbed shot him dead.

Tragically he also had a picture of the T-shirt Surrey: The Future dies here on his facebook. He was from Maple Ridge but claimed to live in Surrey. He also posted a picture of the slogan Support Crime F*ck Gang Task Force. Well in this case crime obviously didn't pay.

9 comments:

  1. Or as they used to say, you live by the sword, you die by the sword. However, no one deserves to die in such a manner You do have to wonder what his mental health status was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not figured out what the newspaper gets out of putting nothing but lies in the paper,I can tell you right now that my boyfriend Louie was murdered and it had nothing to do with drugs,Louie was honestly trying to straiten his life out and look at what he gets for trying to be good.The two guys that murdered Louie have not even been charged yet,the police actually gave them thier truck back so they are basicially saying its ok that these scumbags killed my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's just because it's so hard to piece together the information when only one side survived. It becomes a matter of he said she said. It's really sad actually.

      Delete
  3. Agent K,you have great comments but you are forgetting that there are the true facts,and thats the proof that it was not self defence,these guys cold hearted murdered my boyfriend and they dont feel a thing.You know its just about christmas and what do you think that Louies family will be doing?I believe that christmas for myself is shot cause without Louie my life is not complete at all,Louie was my world and he was an awesome person,people screw up,no ones perfect so please stop judging my boyfriend,isnt it good enough that he is gone,let Louie REST IN PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas with the loss of a loved one is clearly a very hard thing. I just meant that for a third party it's hard to prove the truth when the only witnesses have come up with a story that can't be disproven because the only other witness is dead. It's very sad indeed.

      Delete
  4. I know what i saw and i know that deryol the scumbag that he is,after the fight when his chest was bleeding,he still ran into my mother in laws apartment and stole my purse with all my money and my phone,while i was out on the road trying to help my boyfriend who was standing in front of me with his mouth full of blood telling me that he knew he was gonna die,if that is not proof enough then i dont know what is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what no one else has anything else to say,well I do,it's louie s birthday on the 31st of this month and I can't figure out what to say to his twin brother that is hurting so bad inside.any suggestions?I know it's not everyday that one of us girls looses her boyfriend from being stabbed from behind but I wish that more people could feel and go thru what I do everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im very happy to see that no one else has anything to say.its been 3 years next month that louie has been gone.I guess alot of you grew up or really took a deep look into the whole picture instead of half of it.I really do wish that they were some other people out there like myself that is sitting here today on my friends bed just not knowing what to do with myself cause once again it is louies birthday tomorrow and im just sitting here asking myself what im gonna do with myself for the rest of my life.will i ever be happy with another man cause its not louie and no one can ever treat me the way louie did and i will never feel that happiness again ever.so please if anyone has any advice lets here it.I know that it is no ones fault that louie was murdered except for the one that stabbed him.Please do tell me how do you really get on with your life and be happy with someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.