Friday, April 30, 2021

Candace Owens brings reality back

I've just been shaking my head lately over the complete toxic dishonesty global television is bombarding us with since they've been bought out by Post Media News. As I said it has caused me to cut the cable. I was longing to look up and see what Candace Owens and Brandon Straka are up to. To find something positive and something honest.

Candace Owens leads Blexit - Black Exit from the leftist extremism the media is bombarding us with that is trying to teach Americans to hate America. I don't hate America, I don't hate Canada and like Tom McDonald, I don't hate all cops. I support law and order. That's why I support the Charter of Rights. That is the law I support. I do hate Communism and Fascism both because they are the same thing. The only difference is that the road to Communism is paved with lies.

Well, here's a recent podcast from Candace Owens where she brings reality back into the picture.

If young women aspire to people like Candace Owens, they will find self-respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.