Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sea to Sky Gondola



There was finally a break in the rain so I rode my motorcycle out to the Sea to Sky gondola in Squamish today. The gondola is right between the Chief and Shannon Falls:



This is a view of Garibaldi from the gondola:



There's snow at the top of the gondola and tons more further up from there:



This is the view from the deck of the restaurant:



This is a view of Sky Pilot from the deck:



This is a view of Sky Pilot from the Shannon Loop trail:



This is the creek that turns into Shannon falls:



This is our home. This is what we want to protect. If people can't understand that, I can't explain it to them. I'm just a rider on a Western highway, from the mountains to the sea.



This is where I was born and raised. This is where my father is buried and where his parents are buried. His mother was born in Woodstock, NB and my mother was born in Amherst, Nova Scotia. "My country, 'tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty, Of thee I sing; Land where my fathers died, Land of the pilgrims' pride, From ev'ry mountainside Let freedom ring!"

2018 Free Tibet and Free Yourself ~ Zen and the Art of Civil Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.