Sunday, April 3, 2022

Big Tech censorship: I shall call the pebble dare



I just had a comment blocked on Linkedin. They claimed it was misinformation. They lied. Robert Pope is the Director of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program with the DoD. I confronted a post about his lie regarding the bio labs in the Ukraine. Linkedin censored the truth and promoted the lie. They are no better than Facebook or Twitter. Even without Justin Trudeau's Censorship bill, the big tech censorship already exists and is sweeping the Internet like the bubonic plague.

It reminds me of a song from the movie Godspell By my Side. "I'll put a pebble in my shoe And watch me walk. I shall call the pebble Dare. Dare shall be carried." I've talked about hope. I've talked about anxiety. I've talked about censorship. No lie can live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.