Thursday, April 9, 2020

This was only a test - Summer is on it's way



I'm starting to feel a lot better about things so I am. A little James Brown so to speak. As I said, 2020 is a new era where we start to see things much more clearly. The cons of the old era don't fly as long and the new cons don't last very long either. I've had a peak at the man behind the curtain so to speak. I kinda get the feeling that this virus only has a 90 day shelf life. I think by summer things will be back to normal. Why do I think that? I just have a feeling so I do.



Don't worry, they'll be back to bustin caps in the crib soon enough. Justin Trudeau is full of sh*t. All his doom and gloom. Who is he? I didn't vote for him. He's just another politician that tells voters what they want to hear so he can get reelected. The media kept pushing the Canadian politicians to tell them their projected numbers. We don't know. This has never happened before. As soon as they cave in and give a prediction, the media runs with it trying to create mass panic.

This was just a test. It was a trial run of the new world order and it was a chance for us to understand how to respond to it. The next chemical attack Communist China launches on the world will have a higher fatality rate than 2% so we have to be prepared for it. As they say, if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. This test has shown us two things: 1) That the Main stream Media is lost in space and 2) That the UN has lost it's way. From this experience we have learned that we cannot trust either. That is what this experience has shown us.

I've got several more posts to make this weekend but get out there and get some fresh air. Lock downs are fatal. We need fresh air so get out there and get some. Locally here in Surrey the youth have started a new trend. They meet up in one of the many vacant parking lots and park their cars in a circle 6 feet apart. Then they sit on their hood or trunks and talk while maintaining a safe social distance. They can tell us to maintain a safe social distance but they cannot say we have to stay inside. Fresh air is what we need. So get out there and get some.



We have mobility rights in Canada and no lie can live forever. You can social distance by yourself riding a motorcycle on the freeway in the sunshine against the wind. That's what I'll be doing this weekend. Doing my own thing. Keeping a safe social distance on my Jack Jones yo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.