Monday, August 1, 2016

High Strung



On a more posative note and on a distant tangent, I just finished watching the movie High Strung. As one review said, it may well have an oversued story line but the movie portrays the passion one glimpses when people find and share their art with the world. Not all of us are dancers or musicians yet all of us can appreciate music and art. I think the key to life is to find your passion whatever that may be and follow it. That's what it's all about.

I can't play, but I enjoy music. It is indeed an expression of the heart. I like old school and I like to see it remixed with contemporary. Bringing two worlds together and creating something new. As I said before it can take us to that magical place where blind men see. It can take us to infinity where we can ponder the solemnities of eternity. I love New York. Respect the City yo.

Lindsey Stirling - Transcendence. Now that's one Fiddler on the Roof.



The Touch of the Master's Hand: "You know there's many a man with his life out of tune, Battered and scared with sin and he's auctioned cheap, To a thankless world much like that old violin, Oh, but then the Master comes, And that old foolish crowd they never understand, The worth of a soul and the change that is rought, Just by one touch of the Masters hand." Peace.

Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix - Radioactive. Ghetto Gospel what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.